Why does Elias De Poot's eyes look like they do?

Maxxwell

Maxxwell

Iron
Elias De Poot, Belgian model.
Tumblr oqneloNnWX1t11r9qo1 1280

Obviously hunter eyes, but can someone explain to me how his bone and soft tissue is making his eyes look like that? They're not just hunter eyes, they're distinct at the same time.

he browsed too much .org and now look like a uncanny alien

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jоrdan, Deleted member 30446, Beastchodecode and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Xangsane, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
Elias De Poot, Belgian model.
View attachment 2279130
Obviously hunter eyes, but can someone explain to me how his bone and soft tissue is making his eyes look like that? They're not just hunter eyes, they're distinct at the same time.
good under eye support combined with eye brow ridge protrusion and overall presence of fat for hooding, deep set eyes and good coloring.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, humanoidsub7 and Maxxwell
fyi de poot has no appeal to girls

anyway idk anything about all the orbitals stuff but he has positive canthal tilt, wide PFL, and hooding that covers his upper eyelid, eliminating UEE. he also has low-set eyebrows which are positively tilted. light/blue eyes also help a lot

all of these features have to do with his bones. for example good under eye support, how deep set his eyes are, etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 29155, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
fr he mogs in paper but looks like a serial killer
yeah its because he's low trust. he'd get very few matches on OLD especially. he'd do a lot better with warm approaches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, humanoidsub7, Sprinkles and 1 other person
fyi de poot has no appeal to girls
cast him as a lead in the next vampire flick and girls would be swarming his @s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, rooman and Deleted member 26678
cast him as a lead in the next vampire flick and girls would be swarming his @s
yeah but my point is people are scared by him. autists on here should aim for looks like niko because they are too aspie to do warm approaches

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others
yeah but my point is people are scared by him. autists on here should aim for looks like niko because they are too aspie to do warm approaches
Real tawk blud

//PointOfNoReturn

The main reason why his eyes looks so "different" with classic hunter eyes that we are accustomed to see is the combination of high deepset-ness and wide pfl that isn't common, high pfl eyes tends to come in pair with less deepset-ness/browridge projection (Gandy's eyes are moderately deep-set and many tiktok prettyboys does have wide pfl and shallow-set eyes).
It allows him to combine aesthetics and high dimorphism, you add to that his eyeshape and you get his unique looking eyes that got him into modelling.
Also obviously he fit the classics prerequisites for having hunter-looking eyes : good undereye support, not having a ESratio that deviates too much from average, PCT and PCT brows.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 29155, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
has no appeal op you shouldnt try to look like this

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
His orbitals are insanely compact, and his supraorbital is low-set, causing his hooding. His eyes are also giga deepset and his infras are insanely high set lol

yeah its because he's low trust. he'd get very few matches on OLD especially. he'd do a lot better with warm approaches
i guarantee he has never struggled with girls a day in his life.

You guys are so insanely delusional about dating. The bar required for easy mode is extremely low, good looking is good looking regardless of type, you have never in your life met a good looking incel.

I swear you guys do two half assed tinder experiments, figure out that one male model does 0.1% better than some other male model, and in your head that turns into “well the winner model has all of the appeal and the other one has no appeal” because you guys are LITERAL, not insulting you here, LITERAL AUTISTS (being unable to see the world in anything but black and white is genuinely a real, legitimate autism trait)

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
good under eye support combined with eye brow ridge protrusion and overall presence of fat for hooding, deep set eyes and good coloring.
No comment on the insane PFL?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
His eye area would look a lot better with aegyo sal, same as O'Pry. Look at the effect it has in Chico: