Why does every girl I hear of already have some bodies

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Equinox
Literally everytime . Almost every girl I used to know or hear of now already has a body or multiple. However, me and most of the guys are virgins, some of them receiving head before.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ElTruecel, Htobrother and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, datboijj and Zeta
Foids prime is 18-25 every MTB or above is already on a relationship or going on cock carousel.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Kristin, Chadeep and 4 others
Worry about yourself... Thinking about how many men went inside a woman is cuck mentality. Be the diamond in the mud. Someone brags about it, who gives a shit. Sex is important in life, yes, but it should not be the end goal in life. Also remember that while your environment may be shit, it's not true everywhere else. You're going to find a lot of shit, but the world is large, and so are your opportunities.

The road is full of rocks in its path.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Chadeep and tyronechadmax
Worry about yourself... Thinking about how many men went inside a woman is cuck mentality. Be the diamond in the mud. Someone brags about it, who gives a shit. Sex is important in life, yes, but it should not be the end goal in life. Also remember that while your environment may be shit, it's not true everywhere else. You're going to find a lot of shit, but the world is large, and so are your opportunities.

The road is full of rocks in its path.
Got it unc

• JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao
Got it unc
Still marry a virgin though; it's not an issue to be concerned over if a woman is/was a whore, but you shouldn't care if you have no interest in the other woman. If you are trying to marry or date her, then it's fine to be concerned over her past. Anyone that says a women's body count doesn't matter is a lying bum. This is why 50% of all marriages in the West end up in divorce, and why the youth are all sexually degenerate. You're a young buck and there's always opportunity. Wait until you go to college and you'll see

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
it’s easier for them to find encounters

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Sprinkles and Klasik616
Why every single girl in my age bracket is talking to atleast 10 men at a time, it's impossible to be chosen really. Even oldcels are dating our women.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and ElySioNs
Why every single girl in my age bracket is talking to atleast 10 men at a time, it's impossible to be chosen really. Even oldcels are dating our women.
Imagine all the sexting and nudes they send, even if they are a virgin it don't matter anymore. Nobodys safe once they get into a LTR either, your girl will do shit behind your back and pretend like there is nothing going on (You can always dark triad maxx and beat her on a survival game in Minecraft so she doesn't do it)

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
It is an inherent part of female nature to be slutty

And I’ll squash your head like a fucking bug you ugly underdeveloped manlet subhuman indian
Not Indian nor a manlet retard + u wouldn’t do anything irl u stupid little boy

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Not Indian nor a manlet retard + u wouldn’t do anything irl u stupid little boy
Don’t call me a little boy when I am superior to you in all ways of life. If you aren’t Indian then you’re some short-stack strawberry-picking beancel

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Don’t call me a little boy when I am superior to you in all ways of life. If you aren’t Indian then you’re some short-stack strawberry-picking beancel
Ur a 5’7 15 year old little boy and I’m about half an inch off from 6 foot. I’m not Mexican latino so im not a manlet wrong latino little boy. You aren’t superior to shit nigga you were a freshman in hs when I was a senior

Still marry a virgin though; it's not an issue to be concerned over if a woman is/was a whore, but you shouldn't care if you have no interest in the other woman. If you are trying to marry or date her, then it's fine to be concerned over her past. Anyone that says a women's body count doesn't matter is a lying bum. This is why 50% of all marriages in the West end up in divorce, and why the youth are all sexually degenerate. You're a young buck and there's always opportunity. Wait until you go to college and you'll see
Until her friends tell her to go to the field and explore and have fun before settling down :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Ur a 5’7 15 year old little boy and I’m about half an inch off from 6 foot. I’m not Mexican latino so im not a manlet wrong latino little boy. You aren’t superior to shit nigga you were a freshman in hs when I was a senior
Half an inch off 6 foot in your 5 inch lifts off indiamart maybe :feelshmm: And I’m 5’10 not 5’7 jfl. Also even if u are almost 6 foot u have 15000 posts on looksmax.org in not even a years time and gave urself the title of “biggest rotter on the internet” meaning that ur a weak lankyfag with not an ounce of muscle on your drago tier frame jfl :feelskek: meanwhile my naturally gifted greek god strength and physique would give your ass the fast pass to gandy’s heaven

Half an inch off 6 foot in your 5 inch lifts off indiamart maybe :feelshmm: And I’m 5’10 not 5’7 jfl. Also even if u are almost 6 foot u have 15000 posts on looksmax.org in not even a years time and gave urself the title of “biggest rotter on the internet” meaning that ur a weak lankyfag with not an ounce of muscle on your drago tier frame jfl :feelskek: meanwhile my naturally gifted greek god strength and physique would give your ass the fast pass to gandy’s heaven
Dnr 15 year old little boy. I shit on little boys like u and old men like @RichmondBread

Dnr 15 year old little boy. I shit on little boys like u and old men like @RichmondBread
can’t read 3 sentences but you can type up 15000 posts on looksmax.org :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness