why does every looksmaxxer hate piercings

emoloserboy

emoloserboy

Iron
made a post looking for advice on improving my looks and the most common thing i heard was to take out my piercings, personally i have so many because of how well it appeals to alternative/goth girls, but even alot of normie girls fw piercings imo i dont think it negatively affects ur looks, give the average guy an eyebrow piercing and he probably suits it

sorry for the low effort post im just genuinely curious

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Because they don’t know anything about niche appeal or what some girls like. They are narrow minded and think you have to look a certain way to attract girls and can’t go outside of that zone. Although I do think the placement of your piercing is kind of weird and you’d look better with just the eyebrow piercing.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and emoloserboy
Because they don’t know anything about niche appeal or what some girls like. They are narrow minded and think you have to look a certain way to attract girls. Although I do think the placement of your piercing is kind of weird and you’d look better with just the eyebrow piercing.
i do regret a few of my piercings, but if i only had the eyebrow id look as if i had no piercings at all, the only piercings u can actually see when my hairs down are my snakebites and bridge

• +1
Reactions: N1666
made a post looking for advice on improving my looks and the most common thing i heard was to take out my piercings, personally i have so many because of how well it appeals to alternative/goth girls, but even alot of normie girls fw piercings imo i dont think it negatively affects ur looks, give the average guy an eyebrow piercing and he probably suits it

sorry for the low effort post im just genuinely curious
it might've just been the type of piercing

• +1
Reactions: emoloserboy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back