• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElySioNs, Lyxguxx, ineonx and 7 others
Fwhæ? Its because testosterone is afraid of them mæn. Homoxide, homoxide

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: descension, skibidicum4201, nathan and 1 other person
Imagine willingly uploading this video of yourself to the internet. I cannot fathom what goes through their heads when they make this sort of content.

Negative SMV.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 72684, Chadeep, Bomber517 and 2 others
Imagine willingly uploading this video of yourself to the internet. I cannot fathom what goes through their heads when they make this sort of content.

Negative SMV.
And then white men wonder why Mohammedens are fuckinf white women and haking perfectly fertile and fine WHYWOYMINZ produce mini ABDOOLS.

This is what Cumskins get and deserve for seperating church and state and creating Protestantism and corrupting the truth and traditions in the Roman church. This is gods punishment to Europeans

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, thorns, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Redditors are so fucking dramatic. Why do they make out every small issue to be the end of the world? Can’t even go there for advice like you used to be able to.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 72684, Chadeep, nathan and 1 other person
depends which r/ tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
IMG 5642

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and nathan
Screenshot 20240715 063654 Chrome

• JFL
Cause your personality is shaped by your appearance.

If you look a certain way, you’re left out from certain social events, like turning out hoes.

So as you develop into an adult you gravitate towards thing that other people want you to fall in line to(based on your appearance). for these men it’s Reddit, video games, marvel movies, and other non sexual non threatening interests

You have to look at npc’s like animals at the zoo. Animal nature = human nature

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkeningstar, rand anon and nathan
Cause your personality is shaped by your appearance.

If you look a certain way, you’re left out from certain social events, like turning out hoes.

So as you develop into an adult you gravitate towards thing that other people want you to fall in line to(based on your appearance). for these men it’s Reddit, video games, marvel movies, and other non sexual non threatening interests

You have to look at npc’s like animals at the zoo. Animal nature = human nature
Physiognomypill

• +1
Physiognomypill
Learned a new word. I can tell it’s real bc blue pilled people have labeled it as pseudoscience. As if they have free will. Conscientious segregation exists. You can’t have ugly, poor men become too self aware with little to no hope. Modern society would implode

That’s why male redditors coddle onto their Nintendo switches and blue pilled movies. It’s better than awakening a thousand ERs

IMG 1286

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, rand anon and nathan
My 50 years old dad with huge skull and robust bones trolls these soy cucks. BROOTAL.:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
My 50 years old dad with huge skull and robust bones trolls these soy cucks. BROOTAL.:feelskek::feelskek:
Imagine if he got into a fight with a Reddit user. He would leave a hole in a soy cuck's skull with his giant fist.

Pic 1 is his phenotype and pic 2 is average reddit cuck phenotype.

Attachments

• 1721154797025.jpeg
    1721154797025.jpeg
    15.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1721154825830.jpeg
    1721154825830.jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Fwhæ? Its because testosterone is afraid of them mæn. Homoxide, homoxide
Let me get my dior dior jacket ahh comment

• +1