Why does EVERYBODY ELSE irl get attention and I DONT

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
WHY DOES EVEN MY UGLY FUCKINF RETARDED ANNOYING ASS FRIEND GET LIKES ON HIS IG POST AND PEOPKE LIKE HIM MORE AND THEY DONT LIKE ME

WHAT

THE

FUCK

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, borntosuffer, isis_Bleach and 6 others
Put yourself out there more man

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
I actually want to block everyone right now no joke, they wouldn’t even notice and I hate them so what’s the reason not to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg, isis_Bleach and noobs
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, noobs and ey88
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock and noobs
Instagram user = fakecel

Nobody cares about me irl

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and noobs
Instagram user = fakecel
I’m not a fakecel because. I get 0 fucking bitches and I have 0 posts on there. And everyone irl thinks I’m annoying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, noobs and slavicpsycho
Ugly people ignore good looking people in purpose on form of revenge

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: imabetanumale, irkkedmulatto, Art of Pattinson and 2 others
just delete social media and the accounts

• +1
Dude but looks are 100% of the pie shouldn’t you have more likes??

There’s only two conclusions to draw from this:

1) He mogs you
2) Social dynamics can’t be boiled down to only a pretty face

1) He mogs you
He does not mog me he’s an ugly fucking cuck (who is an asshole to me all the time) I hate this faggot but somehow peope like him more than me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noobs and cannotbeasked
Why are you still friends with him

Why are you still friends with him
I’m not man I literally blocked him permanently 3 months ago and we went our own separate ways but then he started trying to talk to me again and I was like whatever maybe he won’t be an insufferable faggot again and now he’s doing the exact same thing

Also he makes me look like. A retard in front of everyone especially in like snap gcs with foids I hate him

I sound like a fucking foid having so much passionate hate against a man but I actually want to bash this cunts skull and kill
Him no joke

I beat him up on one occasion already

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and psychomandible
I’m not man I literally blocked him permanently 3 months ago and we went our own separate ways but then he started trying to talk to me again and I was like whatever maybe he won’t be an insufferable faggot again and now he’s doing the exact same thing

Also he makes me look like. A retard in front of everyone especially in like snap gcs with foids I hate him

I sound like a fucking foid having so much passionate hate against a man but I actually want to bash this cunts skull and kill
Him no joke

and he LIFEMOGS ME TO OBLIVIOON SO MANY MORE FRIENDS

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible

Him no joke

Just remove and don't take him back and remove him from your mind

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
WHY DOES EVEN MY UGLY FUCKINF RETARDED ANNOYING ASS FRIEND GET LIKES ON HIS IG POST AND PEOPKE LIKE HIM MORE AND THEY DONT LIKE ME

WHAT

THE

FUCK
Dnr

• JFL
Yes you’re right
I'd say cut him off once and for all yes he may connect you with girls but then embarrassed you.
It's better to not have contact with a girl then a bad rep with girls

• +1

WHAT

THE

FUCK
Same bro every time I talk to a girl they are all nice and treat me like a retard when I do a simple thing in class half the class says good job I’m so proud of you proff autism is a death sentence

• +1
Same bro every time I talk to a girl they are all nice and treat me like a retard when I do a simple thing in class half the class says good job I’m so proud of you proff autism is a death sentence
Same jfl

Brutal

Y

ou got any advice for dealing with that shit
Dude my friends do that to me all the time and I legit just say why the fuck are tou treating me like a sped kid and they stfu

Dude my friends do that to me all the time and I legit just say why the fuck are tou treating me like a sped kid and they stfu
That’s what I’d say to ur classmates just be direct who gives a shit

I will try that it’s only the girls who treat me like a sped I was dating this one girl then all the other girls spreaded a some shit about me cheating on her and people where fucking manipulating her she was the only girl I knew who wasn’t a fucking whore

• +1
I will try that it’s only the girls who treat me like a sped I was dating this one girl then all the other girls spreaded a some shit about me cheating on her and people where fucking manipulating her she was the only girl I knew who wasn’t a fucking whore
I straight up don’t gaf about what my classmates think about me anymore cuz it’s a new school and I’m going back to my old one soon

One time a kid was doing that bullshit where they ask like a retarded question to you and I just straight up
didnt say anything back and he just got flustered and sat down

I had my headphones in though so I couldn’t hear him tbh that’s what I didn’t answer but it worked

• +1
Reactions: moggerrr4321
Looks nigga, you're the ugly friend in the group

I straight up don’t gaf about what my classmates think about me anymore cuz it’s a new school and I’m going back to my old one soon

One time a kid was doing that bullshit where they ask like a retarded question to you and I just straight up

I had my headphones in though so I couldn’t hear him tbh that’s what I didn’t answer but it worked
Honestly hate but feel like I can’t really do anything because he keeps saying his gonna get some fucking 17 year old thug to jump me or some shit and it’s some fat girl honestly got close to slapping the shit out of her the other no one fights one on one it’s always a 7 on 1day Most kids at my school are pussys

• +1
itsclled being a non nt loser welcome

You are just non NT

1) He mogs you
It’s number 2

• Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach

You are just non NT
What does that mean