Why does everyone here jump to surgery?

D

Deleted member 19371

Iron
Seems like the answer to everything is surgery
”bonesmash is cope! Mewing is cope! Don’t bother, just spend 10k on surgery!”
and anytime someone gets results with mewing or bonesmashing or even just softmaxxing everyone just says “cope, they obviously got bimax or fillers or something something”
why is everyone here so cynical?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Seems like the answer to everything is surgery
”bonesmash is cope! Mewing is cope! Don’t bother, just spend 10k on surgery!”
and anytime someone gets results with mewing or bonesmashing or even just softmaxxing everyone just says “cope, they obviously got bimax or fillers or something something”
why is everyone here so cynical?
some people are retarded and delusional some arent just listen to the people that actually make sense :)

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
98-99% of men drew a really unfortunate lot in the genetic lottery. Things like bone structure can't be altered with any kind of skin care, mewing or soft procedures (fraxel laser etc.)

Fillers may temporarily make the 'failos' look better but ultimately invasive surgery is the only fix.

Not all men have 'failos' that require surgery though. But many do if they ever wish to look attractive enough to get ONS from dating apps.

Also, the vast majority of men will never do anything to fix their facial ugliness.
They will cope with money and buying company, relationships and marriage through status or currency.

That route is much more common in the world and even expected in many cultures (like India - this forum has a lot of users from India). It's also frowned upon for men to invest any amount of effort into their looks, let alone get surgery, in these cultures.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
Because mewing post puberty and bonesmashing are both copes and softmaxing can only take you so far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
98-99% of men drew a really unfortunate lot in the genetic lottery. Things like bone structure can't be altered with any kind of skin care, mewing or soft procedures (fraxel laser etc.)

Fillers may temporarily make the 'failos' look better but ultimately invasive surgery is the only fix.

Not all men have 'failos' that require surgery though. But many do if they ever wish to look attractive enough to get ONS from dating apps.

Also, the vast majority of men will never do anything to fix their facial ugliness.
They will cope with money and buying company, relationships and marriage through status or currency.
bimax doesnt do shit if your malloclusion is proper and genio is mostly a cope. So what MTN-chadlite should get to improve his looks?

Because mewing post puberty and bonesmashing are both copes and softmaxing can only take you so far
Mewing isn’t cope past puberty it just takes longer. You could speed it up with something that increase bone turnover, like mk677. and I’ve seen enough bonesmashing before and after to know it’s real. lojger but cheaper than the surgeries some of these cunts plan out to get

• +1
bimax doesnt do shit if your malloclusion is proper and genio is mostly a cope. So what MTN-chadlite should get to improve his looks?
Jaw filler, rhinoplasty, palate widening, jaw implants, buccal fat removal (not recommended for very young people), infraorbitals (not a huge improvement but will eliminate eyebags and droopiness), canthoplasty.

Dropping to 10-12% body fat and seeing the end result.

Then if you have really bad failos like a deformed midface, very small intraocular distance, very small or weirdly shaped skull etc., nothing can be done about it - you were just unlucky at birth and have to deal with it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 18931 and Deleted member 17244
Mewing isn’t cope past puberty it just takes longer. You could speed it up with something that increase bone turnover, like mk677
Cope as you will. Most mewing results I’ve seen are either unnoticeable, or it was by a 16 year old that finished puberty, or it was a larper who got fillers. That’s it.

and I’ve seen enough bonesmashing before and after to know it’s real.
All you’ve seen was retards getting temporary swells from self mutilation.

you should get lean/low body fat and then analyse what needs to be done.

Cope as you will. Most mewing results I’ve seen are either unnoticeable, or it was by a 16 year old that finished puberty, or it was a larper who got fillers. That’s it.

All you’ve seen was retards getting temporary swells from self mutilation.
Most people who claim to be mewing aren’t even mewing properly, it took me years of thinking I was doing it properly to finally actually get it. You’ve been too busy taking out loans for surgeries to actually listen to what Mike mew says about mewing, only what some retard on tiktok tries to sell people

and bud, if someone is claiming bonesmashing is real, why would they only post swollen photos? I’ve messaged some of these guys and they all tell me that the results are actual bone, hard to the touch

you should get lean/low body fat and then analyse what needs to be done.
Ye that’s my plan, I’ve lost a few pounds but I was on a lads holiday so I’ve probably put it back on, need to get on that bodybuilder cut Diet

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-exp...wing-since-10-years-old-stop-the-cope.518324/

tldr; ur bones aren’t malleable like fucking playdoh. example: bodybuilders that blast 20 iu hgh daily and only their mandible grows because it’s the last to fuse in the face. most mewing “ascensions” are just the hyoid raising and jawline showing, other softmaxxes such as skincare and lower bf% are usually done alongside mewing since the person is trying to improve their face

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-exp...wing-since-10-years-old-stop-the-cope.518324/

tldr; ur bones aren’t malleable like fucking playdoh. example: bodybuilders that blast 20 iu hgh daily and only their mandible grows because it’s the last to fuse in the face. most mewing “ascensions” are just the hyoid raising and jawline showing, other softmaxxes such as skincare and lower bf% are usually done alongside mewing since the person is trying to improve their face
Bro, in the thread you link you literally say you had at least 4, possible more teeth removed. Mike mew literally has made videos on this, extractions recess your face, they remove bone mass. You’re actually retarded if you think you’re proof mewing doesn’t work. I also know you’re retarded becuase the mandible never fuses, there is no suture in the mandible to fuse. Don’t talk about shit you haven’t researched like you’re an expert

• +1
Mewing is the prerequisite. JFL if you aren't mewing 24/7 for life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
Bro, in the thread you link you literally say you had at least 4, possible more teeth removed. Mike mew literally has made videos on this, extractions recess your face, they remove bone mass. You’re actually retarded if you think you’re proof mewing doesn’t work. I also know you’re retarded becuase the mandible never fuses, there is no suture in the mandible to fuse. Don’t talk about shit you haven’t researched like you’re an expert
mike mew is a retard that promotes the idea that you can move your bones with your tongue

also you didn’t talk about anything in the post. so because i got extractions, mewing is nullified, how does that make sense? especially now that my bones are fused and i haven’t seen any mewing gains.

again, your bones aren’t malleable like playdoh. you can’t just apply pressure and expect them to move. quit coping and get surgery, or come back in 2 years after “hard mewing” and show your measurements and disprove everyone. i’ve been hard mewing like an aspie for a year, there has been no change in my bone, just my palates concave has enlarged and it sometimes hurts.

mike mew is a retard that promotes the idea that you can move your bones with your tongue

also you didn’t talk about anything in the post. so because i got extractions, mewing is nullified, how does that make sense? especially now that my bones are fused and i haven’t seen any mewing gains.

again, your bones aren’t malleable like playdoh. you can’t just apply pressure and expect them to move. quit coping and get surgery, or come back in 2 years after “hard mewing” and show your measurements and disprove everyone. i’ve been hard mewing like an aspie for a year, there has been no change in my bone, just my palates concave has enlarged and it sometimes hurts.
Bro, your teeth form into a natural bite, unless your teeth now still have crowding issues then all you’d be doing is putting huge gaps between them. When you’re older, the change is in the dentoalveolar Ridge. You have to split the suture to get skeletal expansion, there’s anecdotal evidence of doing it without MSE so it might be possible, but your mouth literally shrunk when you got the extractions. Also, in this post you said you have an upswung jaw, while your mam who is a mouth breather is downswung. Upswing is literally one of the benefits that get mentioned constantly.

also, when the topic is mewing, I’d say the fella who has devoted his life and ruined his career over spreading what he calls the truth would be the expert

Softmaxxing is underrated.

Losing fat, gaining muscle, accutane, haircut, teeth whitening, getting well fitting clothes and lifts improved my appeal. By more than I thought.

Makes me second guess surgery.

My future softmaxxing plans are= minox on eyebrows, MT2 and bulking/cutting.

That route is much more common in the world and even expected in many cultures (like India - this forum has a lot of users from India). It's also frowned upon for men to invest any amount of effort into their looks, let alone get surgery, in these cultures.
Its really not that bad

Bro, your teeth form into a natural bite, unless your teeth now still have crowding issues then all you’d be doing is putting huge gaps between them. When you’re older, the change is in the dentoalveolar Ridge. You have to split the suture to get skeletal expansion, there’s anecdotal evidence of doing it without MSE so it might be possible, but your mouth literally shrunk when you got the extractions. Also, in this post you said you have an upswung jaw, while your mam who is a mouth breather is downswung. Upswing is literally one of the benefits that get mentioned constantly.

also, when the topic is mewing, I’d say the fella who has devoted his life and ruined his career over spreading what he calls the truth would be the expert
as i said in the post. i was born upswung, just like most people. i didn’t have to mew to become upswung i just maintained it

as i said in the post. i was born upswung, just like most people. i didn’t have to mew to become upswung i just maintained it
Well maybe if you hadn’t had 4 whole fuckin teeth removed your face would have changed pal, it’s like I said, Mike mew has talked about this, extractions recess you, they remove bone mass, your dental arch won’t just leave gaps, it closes them, SHRINKAGE BUD