Why does everyone on this forum seem so low IQ?

hoppehoppehopeless

hoppehoppehopeless

Bronze
Seriously. Everyone‘s responses are so annoying and dumb. Do ugly people also have a low IQ? I believe so. Maybe the average age on this forum went down by a lot, too.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, flippasav, horizontallytall and 11 others
Yes, a lot of young people. However you'd be wrong to think people here are ugly there's a lot of GL guys paradoxically.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, AspiringMogger, JapaneBAC and 3 others
Seriously. Everyone‘s responses are so annoying and dumb. Do ugly people also have a low IQ? I believe so. Maybe the average age on this forum went down by a lot, too.
Nice and motivating username bro !

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Kebab Master and HalfGypsyMogger
Yes, a lot of young people. However you'd be wrong to think people here are ugly there's a lot of GL guys paradoxically.
Not really. I used this forum very actively for years and there were VERY few good looking people on here. People on here overrate so much and most are simply very unattractive. Ugly people coping basically. This seems so dumb.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Gray being gray

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Schizomogger
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28173
well, i for one am low iq so...

unnironically ppl here look better in avg than irl

Gray being gray
I joined the forum in 2018. Just deleted my old account because I didn‘t see any sense in this forum anymore. People have always been very low IQ and low effort on here.
unnironically ppl here look better in avg than irl
Not at all. Most people irl look way better than the guys on here.

The quality of users has gone down. When reading old threads it was obvious people were more blackpilled and actually knew how to rate etc

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and TeenAscender
have you ever done the math? 98% of the pop are below 130iq.

even those who appear to be intelligent by posting high-quality threads; they most likely aren't, they simply excel at communicating and conducting their research, regurgitating words doesn't necessarily mean understanding.

even those who appear to be intelligent by posting high-quality threads; they most likely aren't, they simply excel at communicating and conducting their research, regurgitating words doesn't necessarily mean understanding.
Freaks And Geeks Nerd GIF

this you?

attention deprived whores on this forum post boring bullshit for likes

• +1
Reactions: hoppehoppehopeless

I wasn‘t even talking about low as in below 130. I sometimes even question if the users got 100.
You would assume that somebody being self aware and blackpilled, using the Internet enough to find a niche forum, register etc. wouldn‘t be that NPC like. I‘m dumb myself but even feel out of place here because this is another level. Reddit is more useful than this which is pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Shut up you faggot you sound like a woman

if ugly people have low iqs how do you explain stephan hawking,elon musk and jeff bezos

Agreed that the content has been shit lately. From what I heard, someone mentioned the site on Tiktok, and a bunch of teenage tards arrived and decided to immediately post stupid questions before trying to learn anything.

Attractive people tend to have high IQ...

I wasn‘t even talking about low as in below 130. I sometimes even question if the users got 100.
You would assume that somebody being self aware and blackpilled, using the Internet enough to find a niche forum, register etc. wouldn‘t be that NPC like. I‘m dumb myself but even feel out of place here because this is another level. Reddit is more useful than this which is pathetic.
cringe lord teenager stop using "niche forum" "self aware" "black pilled", stfu asap

This website is full of retarded specimens w ho believe in "looks theory" "blackpill" "being self aware"

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
The quality of users has gone down. When reading old threads it was obvious people were more blackpilled and actually knew how to rate etc
Many new users here are low sentience zoomers from tiktok

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Anchor_Ship and redmaxx
You sound like a fuckin redditor who flexes their so called high iq that they got tested from some random site go kill yourself obese ogre