why does everyone say buzz is a looksmin

baerr

baerr

Zephir
Don’t get it. So many dudes look great with it honestly. All the Pinterest fuckers have buzzcut

the naked gun facepalm GIF
Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs
Baby Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Alex_notmogging, iabsolvejordan and 1 other person
You’re not David Beckham to look good with a buzz.

• Hmm...
Reactions: baerr
Wow asdvek, ty for your input on this.
Smoking isn't looksmin because Barrett looks good smoking type reasoning

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 84615, Sapphiremaxxing and 2 others
It's because hair has the ability to hide flaws and add another halo to you, while buzzcut only really works for people who are already chads. You can hide big ears, big forehead, narrow skull etc with hair but buzzcut just exposes it all.

Also having fluffy/shiny/soft hair etc can give you another good feature

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, NZb6Air and baerr
Wow asdvek, ty for your input on this.
I find it funny that you can't tell that they look good with a buzz because they have harmony or bones and good features and you think everyone would look good with a buzz meanwhile it exposes their subhuman skull.

I'm gonna act like you never posted this thread, you still have time to edit this, this thread is actually retarded as fuck. And you've been here for almost a year too, fucking retard.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts, iabsolvejordan, NZb6Air and 2 others
you need to have super good dimorphic bones, tall and great physique for buzzcut to not be a looksmin. and at that point your haircut pretty much doesnt matter anyway

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, iabsolvejordan, MA_ascender and 2 others
I find it funny that you can't tell that they look good with a buzz because they have harmony or bones and good features and you think everyone would look good with a buzz meanwhile it exposes their subhuman skull.

I'm gonna act like you never posted this thread, you still have time to edit this, this thread is actually retarded as fuck. And you've been here for almost a year too, fucking retard.
„Everyone“ where dfq did I say this nigga

My point is, I often read here that it is generally a looksmin, no matter the type of person. Many users here would argue the exact opposite of what you thought I said with my thread.

Most peoplte dont have perfect enough hairlines and weird looking headshapes. Also Beautiful vibrant 'fluffy' hair is a halo

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and baerr
Don’t get it. So many dudes look great with it honestly. All the Pinterest fuckers have buzzcut
Maybe because they are already gl? Hair is life, wtf is even this thread.
No men looks better with a buzz then with hair, except if you have 3C+ or sm shit like that

• Hmm...
Reactions: baerr
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Smoking isn't looksmin because Barrett looks good smoking type reasoning
Not entirely a good analogy but i get where youre coming from.

• JFL
hard to dumb it down more than that
Why the JFL reaction? You comparing smoking with a haircut is not entirely interchangeable. A buzzcut changes your perceived looks on the outside, but smoking also damages you from the insides. Barrett’s smoking aesthetic is not a good comparison to lets say if he simply got a buzzcut, since it goes deeper than external looks in the case of smoking, rather than a simple buzzcut.

Why the JFL reaction? You comparing smoking with a haircut is not entirely interchangeable. A buzzcut changes your perceived looks on the outside, but smoking also damages you from the insides. Barrett’s smoking aesthetic is not a good comparison to lets say if he simply got a buzzcut, since it goes deeper than external looks in the case of smoking, rather than a simple buzzcut.
since when is JFL an insult? also the analogy wasn't directed to anyone besides OP, he can only understand a simple analogy like mine since he's retarded enough to believe what he said

and the aesthetic smoking as a looksmin can't be only understood by its long terms effects on collagen etc, it can also be understood as the bum aesthetic

the only actual good analogy with haircut is makeup (since the point of both is to fraud) which would be hard to point out simply, cause you need b/as, some preexisting knowledge on the power of makeup, etc

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
since when is JFL an insult?
Well, i perceived the reaction negatively, since i asked you a question. It usually has a negative conotation attached to it, when in the form of a “response” to a question.

also the analogy wasn't directed to anyone besides OP, he can only understand a simple analogy like mine since he's retarded enough to believe what he said
hahahah fair enough, his thread is low-iq to begin with honestly.

and the aesthetic smoking as a looksmin can't be only understood by its long terms effects on collagen etc, it can also be understood as the bum aesthetic
okay, i seem to understand what you meant now, since both smoking and buzzcuts are associated with bummy behaviors. Thats what i seem to gather from your explanation, but is that what you meant?

• +1