Why does everyone squint like a retard?

Deleted member 2486

Deleted member 2486

Kraken
https://looksmax.org/threads/whats-my-psl-rank-in-this-photo.57577/

just an example but like half of people posting their pictures squint. whats the point? its not like we cant see you squint and makes everyone think you have shitty eye area by default

also why do you try to fraud on a forum dedicated to receiving non bluepilled honest opinion about yourself? fraud everywhere else, but frauding here is pointless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, JustTrynaGrow, Effortless and 2 others
Squint don't work if your eye area is bad.

PS: Is a meme spread here but some normies make this too...

i do it unintentionally irl. Sometimes girls squint back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Chadelite, Vidyacoper and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, Chadelite, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others

just an example but like half of people posting their pictures squint. whats the point? its not like we cant see you squint and makes everyone think you have shitty eye area by default

also why do you try to fraud on a forum dedicated to receiving non bluepilled honest opinion about yourself? fraud everywhere else, but frauding here is pointless
Nick Squintman does it for his career and nobody notices, every model squints a little, it's only aspie when it's extreme. I don't squint, i squinch which is just squinting with your lower eyelid a little to make my eyes more hunter like

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 13787 and Amnesia
Nick Squintman does it for his career and nobody notices, every model squints a little, it's only aspie when it's extreme. I don't squint, i squinch which is just squinting with your lower eyelid a little to make my eyes more hunter like

No, well know Male Models here don't squint, also, normies definetely perceive this, when you contract your eyelids you are contracting a entire muscle in your eye, is obvious because all change, even the eyebrows and your expression will appear to be a mentally ill aspie with problems of vision.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
You can train yourself to do it all the time

• +1
Reactions: Peachy and Drugs
Squinting makes 99 percent of people’s eye area better

No, well know Male Models here don't squint, also, normies definetely perceive this, when you contract your eyelids you are contracting a entire muscle in your eye, is obvious because all change, even the eyebrows and your expression will appear to be a mentally ill aspie with problems of vision.
i guess some people can get away with "squinching" like half-way squinting, but if ur legit squinting outside you just look retarded to others 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
i guess some people can get away with "squinching" like half-way squinting, but if ur legit squinting outside you just look retarded to others 100%

Yes, maybe they are watching too much Clint Eastwood

Images 49

King of $quint

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Because it looks good if you can do it. Don't try to debate it, because you'd look ridiculous tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You can train yourself to do it all the time
I've mastered this. I don't have to contact any muscle. All I do is bring my upper eyelid fat down. Every minute or so I just do a deep blink and everything looks natural.

When I squint, I have gandy eyes, why deprive me ?

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2227
Gandy and Chico definitely squinch, you can notice in the pictures of Gandy how his lower eyelid has strained muscles. Also in some videos when chico is caught in candin setting he has UEE, while in his model pics he doesn't

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

only half? jfl I feel like I'm the only person that didn't squint on their pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Gandy and Chico definitely squinch, you can notice in the pictures of Gandy how his lower eyelid has strained muscles. Also in some videos when chico is caught in candin setting he has UEE, while in his model pics he doesn't

He show asymmetrical UEE even in Profissional pics, in fact, Chico seems to make high trust expressions in most photos, not really squint so

Images 50

Attachment

Images 18

0827ec61eb1146bf1cf1beace501c701

no i don't idiot

Because the sun is dazzling