Why does face app make you appear whiter and whiter the more you press better looking filter?

D

Deleted member 27676

Iron
All this app does is add lighter pigmention and blue eyes if you press handsome filter enough times which is what you need to do before your lower jaw is significantly improved. Essentially turning you into a white northern chad

Anyone else experiencing this?

cause white people are better looking, next

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Thats too easy explanation.

I think its more complex than that and perhaps face app lacks the idea of what chads of the races are supposed to look like
cause white people are better looking, next
Like its only programmed for whites

lmao

and whites are better looking so thats why the ai would implement euro features over an asian or black one
What about sandcels?

Do you believe mid face harmony and hunter eyes belong to white people only?

light skin + Blue eyes are white trait I can agree with that but are mid face harmony and hunter eyes white people only traits?

yeaa i noticed that too when clicking the handsome filter, saving it and then repeat with the new updated pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27676
What about sandcels?

light skin + Blue eyes are white trait I can agree with that but are mid face harmony and hunter eyes white people only traits?
Sancels have bug eyes @anoright

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18544
What about sandcels?

then that person has higher euro ancestry blood in them.

yeaa i noticed that too when clicking the handsome filter, saving it and then repeat with the new updated pic
Thats what i am talking about.

After first 'round' it still has your features but not so much when you do it on the filtered

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
Thats what i am talking about.

After first 'round' it still has your features but not so much when you do it on the filtered
i wonder how it looks if u do it 100x times