Compared to her other tiktok videos
69E57077 C20E 4B51 95AE A3ABF17FDA99

A70C0519 B518 4361 B73B 4EF1567D4EF8

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Here’s her normally
5379D672 37F2 40EE 80AB 78712EF8BA0F

she isn't that lean, anyone that isn't starved wont look good 24/7

Nobody here gets what recessed means. Very few people are actually recessed mostly just users here. Her facial development is good her submental is just shit from that lighting and angle especially because she’s a woman with a small jaw. Happens to everyone except Chads.

Recessed doesn’t just mean ugly lol.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and incelmogger
Nobody here gets what recessed means. Very few people are actually recessed mostly just users here. Her facial development is good her submental is just shit from that lighting and angle especially because she’s a woman with a small jaw. Happens to everyone except Chads.

She’s not gonna fuck you bro

She’s not gonna fuck you bro
? Are you a 14 year old TikTok fag or something? Reminder if you weren’t ugly (why you’re browsing here instead of being the 14 year old happy-go-lucky dork you were meant to be) you would be crying over some girl who would cheat on you with 14 year old Chad, asking how to make the relationship work.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
? Are you a 14 year old TikTok fag or something? Reminder if you weren’t ugly (why you’re browsing here instead of being the 14 year old happy-go-lucky dork you were meant to be) you would be crying over some girl who would cheat on you with 14 year old Chad, asking how to make the relationship work.
Sounds like your projecting homie

Sounds like your projecting homie
Typical zoomer response. Too much of a pussy to just stay quiet and admit they’re wrong but arrogant enough to think their shitty little opinion matters so they spew some NPC platitude they don’t understand like “projection” with the added nigger language “homie”. Speak English, lol at young people nowadays.

Pathetic failed response to your annihilation. Now keep posting here while your oneitis gets fucked.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52566

Coping hard
Its very rare to be very forward grown, but honestly her side profile is pretty good here

Coping hard

Its very rare to be very forward grown, but honestly her side profile is pretty good here
I might have actually responded to this seriously but every post you have ever made shows me you’re a retard. Like you’ve never actually ever said anything correct and I’ve had to show you how wrong you are countless times. Your responses are always shit as well and your most recent one wasn’t even proper English. Like you can’t even formulate basic logic and sentences.

I might have actually responded to this seriously but every post you have ever made shows me you’re a retard. Like you’ve never actually ever said anything correct and I’ve had to show you how wrong you are countless times. Your responses are always shit as well.
Thing is u are at the top of the dunning kruger at all time mate, ur answers are always the most simplistic, that everyone thought about, but you think you came with something new

Thing is u are at the top of the dunning kruger at all time mate, ur answers are always the most simplistic, that everyone thought about, but you think you came with something new
Stopped reading at “Dunning Kruger”. It’s like the only thing you think you know and you don’t even understand it. It’s literally the greatest example of irony one could find. So ironic you don’t even get how.

You’ve whipped that phrase out more times than you’ll ever whip your dick out in front a girl. Learn what it means at least.

• JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
This Nigga Allornothing got his pussy hurt so now he’s fighting with people all over my thread JFL 😂

This Nigga Allornothing got his pussy hurt so now he’s fighting with people all over my thread JFL 😂

So you use meme pics like the call center Indian to try and show you’re not butthurt but then you make a post begging for validation without tagging me.

Lol at zoomers. Keep seething because you know everything I’ve said is true.

Stopped reading at “Dunning Kruger”. It’s like the only thing you think you know and you don’t even understand it. It’s literally the greatest example of irony one could find. So ironic you don’t even get how.

You’ve whipped that phrase out more times than you’ll ever whip your dick out in front a girl. Learn what it means at least.
Well i do think i understood it pretty well since i read the original article and saw the writers lecture on it. And i rarely use this term but its perfect to you, anyways dude keep being arrogantly wrong, it will bring you to many places.

So you use meme pics like the call center Indian to try and show you’re not butthurt but then you make a post begging for validation without tagging me.

Lol at zoomers. Keep seething because you know everything I’ve said is true.
Your the one writing paragraphs explaining why your right and I’m wrong

Your the one writing paragraphs explaining why your right and I’m wrong
Yeah that’s just something I do. I have some free time so I show people why they’re wrong and if they’re too arrogant or childish to accept it I punish them. Not rocket science. I’m not the one losing sleep.

Well i do think i understood it pretty well since i read the original article and saw the writers lecture on it. And i rarely use this term but its perfect to you, anyways dude keep being arrogantly wrong, it will bring you to many places.
Again. You’re an idiot. I’m average intelligence and at least most of what I say is right. There’s not really a debate between you and me it’s just you seem like someone who is seriously unaware of his lack of intelligence, and copes by claiming that everyone else mistakenly thinks they’re smart.

• JFL
Reactions: Whatashame
Yeah that’s just something I do. I have some free time so I show people why they’re wrong and if they’re too arrogant or childish to accept it I punish them. Not rocket science. I’m not the one losing sleep.
Lol your such a loser just fucking Kys please

C46040D1 523B 46A7 81FB 4E071CFD7422

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger and Whatashame
Again. You’re an idiot. I’m average intelligence and at least most of what I say is right. There’s not really a debate between you and me it’s just you seem like someone who is seriously unaware of his lack of intelligence, and copes by claiming that everyone else mistakenly thinks they’re smart.
Sure bud, welcome to the ignore list tho

I have no good response
Told you that you always have shit responses. Also no point ignoring me since you read this anyway. It’s like a girl blocking her Chad ex to try get over him.