why does girl go from saying you have hoes to calling you gay jfl

Because the Her feelings weren't reciprocated.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97 and Deleted member 31087
Brag thread

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and aBetterMii

Last edited:
fuck bro it seems like i fumbled the bag realistically
is it possible to get the attraction back and resurrect the situation

yeah it sounds like you rejected her and she is butthurt about it and insulting you. she is pretty much calling you a 'faggot' in women speak. women are rarely ever direct and rely a lot on subtlety.

if a dude on the street called you a faggot would you try and be friends with him still?

i don't know why you distanced yourself if you meant to pursue her l8r on. once you reject a woman its pretty much over. I've said this before but people didn't believe me. Never, and i say NEVER reject a woman you're interested in. its seems pretty obvious but lol here we are. women do not take rejection well, even if it wasn't your intention. its the reason why they wont directly approach you. they will say oh "you look like you got hoes" what that really means is you look attractive. they wont just say "i think you're attractive". unless their drunk or something.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31087
yeah it sounds like you rejected her and she is butthurt about it and insulting you. she is pretty much calling you a 'faggot' in women speak. women are rarely ever direct and rely a lot on subtlety.

if a dude on the street called you a faggot would you try and be friends with him still?

i don't know why you distanced yourself if you meant to pursue her l8r on. once you reject a woman its pretty much over. I've said this before but people didn't believe me. Never, and i say NEVER reject a woman you're interested in. its seems pretty obvious but lol here we are. women do not take rejection well, even if it wasn't your intention. its the reason why they wont directly approach you. they will say oh "you look like you got hoes" what that really means is you look attractive. they wont just say "i think you're attractive". unless their drunk or something.
what if she had/has a boyfriend at the time.

if enough time passes would one be able to get with her in the future?

what if she had/has a boyfriend at the time.

if enough time passes would one be able to get with her in the future?
idk maybe lol. i cant predict the fututr

• Love it
any idea how to proceed after enough time jfl?
dude i don't fucking know man. life is super random and whatever. just don't be rude let your feelings be known and let her go if they're not there. sometimes they come back sometimes they don't. don't get tied down by shit. it's really outta ur control.

• Love it