Why does going on vacation give you good skin?

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
Last time i went on vacation was in 2021 when i didnt give 2 shits about muh skincare, yet when i went on vacation my skin became flawless.
What causes this? Is it the sunlight, the food, the temperature, the mental health increase or something else? I havent been on vacation for 3 years now and despite having a skincare routine now my skin is a fuckin mess

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Vanilla
Where you close to the sea?

Last time i went on vacation was in 2021 when i didnt give 2 shits about muh skincare, yet when i went on vacation my skin became flawless.
What causes this? Is it the sunlight, the food, the temperature, the mental health increase or something else? I havent been on vacation for 3 years now and despite having a skincare routine now my skin is a fuckin mess
Mental health increase is good for acnes.Their food is high quality tho.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and T50 Demon
vacation is for women and chads.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and T50 Demon
probably a mix of everything+coincidence
Maybe you are at an age now where you are more prone to acne. but shall pass

i dont know the science behind it but sun really is great for your skin.. i suffer from acne but my skin is always great during summer, especially as i tan quite well (can cover blemishes/help blend any hyperpigmentation)

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
The sun tan?

• +1
if your starting point was america and ending point was outside america, it was probably the processed food here.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, T50 Demon and MA_ascender
Mental health increase is good for acnes.Their food is high quality tho.
if your starting point was america and ending point was outside america, it was probably the processed food here.
I did eat more fruits and vegetables on vacation but also had more soda and unhealthy snacks

Less stress, more relaxation
Sun
Being happier makes you think better of youself

It also always help me with the back and chest acne that i have daily. It basically dries up the fucking bumps that you got and a lil tan also goes a long way

• +1
dude im on vacation rn and see that my skin got better wtf

• +1
Its less cortisol promoting new collagen

If im happy and relaxed high serotonin and shit my skin looks less dull too

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad, T50 Demon, proxyy and 2 others
Because contrary to what all dermatologists say, the sun is the greatest skincare product

• +1
Sun is great in moderation

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and T50 Demon