Why does "good genetics" just mean tall and handsome?

Meteor21

Meteor21

Kraken
What kind of bullshit is that?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Why don’t people want short deformed kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, slavicpsycho, dopaminebeyondfried and 7 others
Why don’t people want short deformed kids
Not my point, my point is you could be dumb, prone to illness, unathletic, have mental disorders but "durr he's tall and handsome"

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Rivers of Nihil
Normies say blacks have good genetics cause of muscle insertions and athleticism, it’s not just height and face

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Meteor21
Not my point, my point is you could be dumb, prone to illness, unathletic, have mental disorders but "durr he's tall and handsome"
Nah idc suck my dick how bou dah

• +1
Reactions: blurazice
because tall and handsome is more important

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Imretarded? and Meteor21
It's a meme. Tall and handsome with huntington's and micropenis is by default trash tier genes for example.

Personality and IQ are largely dictated by genes. A sub5 who managed to become a multibillionaire can fuck one thousand hot russian gold diggers and has enough money to pay child support for 100 kids. Is that good genes or bad genes? Given his reproductive success, sounds like good genes to me.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ryan and Meteor21
Good genetics just means good genetic fitness aka the ability to pass on your genes, height is desired because it’s quite dimorphic, in the caveman times the biggest guy would be the most feared, as for face, good symmetry shows that you are healthy, because if your immune system is strong then your face can “afford” to be gl, I’m not going to deep into the science of it, but just read about evolutionary psychology and you can kinda connect the dots yourself

It's a meme. Tall and handsome with huntington's and micropenis is by default trash tier genes for example.

Personality and IQ are largely dictated by genes. A sub5 who managed to become a multibillionaire can fuck one thousand hot russian gold diggers and has enough money to pay child support for 100 kids. Is that good genes or bad genes? Given his reproductive success, sounds like good genes to me.
I was with you until you said personality is genetic, I have the complete opposite personality of my brothers, each of them are NT cringe normie idiots who aren’t incels like myself

tall and handsome is all that matters for genes, everything else is secondary. UR a 6 4 chadlite with autism? u might struggle a bit but now u get to be the main character of a redemtion movie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Costcosuperstore, scrunchables and 2 others
Because women aré attracted to that traits.

In ancient times these traits were beneficial but now not,but womens brain didnt evolved from that time.

Also good genes dont mean mentally illnes because in ancient times women couldnt know if someone had mental illnes but His physical traits.

Also Is there a concept calles fisherean Runaways,that by what I remember means that certain traits that aré beneficial to offspring aré atractive to females but some females can become too attracted to these traits and create offspring with these beneficial traits beign too developed and It stops beign beneficial.:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Meteor21
I was with you until you said personality is genetic, I have the complete opposite personality of my brothers, each of them are NT cringe normie idiots who aren’t incels like myself

Personality is quite inheritable, like 50%, at least according to science. And I guess it's a bit moldable in early childhood, but once you're in your teens, you're stuck with it. I think you were just dealt the bad genetic recombination card. Like those families who have three male kids, two Chads and one normie. It happens.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Personality is quite inheritable, like 50%, at least according to science. And I guess it's a bit moldable in early childhood, but once you're in your teens, you're stuck with it. I think you were just dealt the bad genetic recombination card. Like those families who have three male kids, two Chads and one normie. It happens.
For sure genetics are random and not always the same. My family has 4 male kids, three are around average height one is tall, two are below average facially, one is average looking and according to the ratings I got from most users I am a bit above average but nothing special

Good face and height (up to a certain point), are indicators of health, good development (which you aren't supposed to have if your health is mediocre to begin with) and genetic fitness, mentioning the one in a million chad with a debilitating disease doesn't disprove that as a rule of thumb tbh.
And intelligence can be read through facial features, so face and height are indeed excellent indicators of genetic quality.

how is it bullshit? looks and height/frame were two of the most determining factors in survivability throughout history, it makes perfect senese

with the other ones being power/strength and intellegency/adaptability

How? Enviornment has an effect on it and it's so random and diverse so how can it really be proven to be genetic?

How? Enviornment has an effect on it and it's so random and diverse so how can it really be proven to be genetic?

If you want to ask me about a detailed analysis on the subject, I am not your guy, sorry bro. Personality traits are up to like 50-60% inheritable according to latest science, IQ is even higher like 70-80% iirc. I think they just observed very young kids or something. Mental illnesses also have high inheritability. Just like the rest of your body is largely determined by your genes, the same probably applies to your brain. Both are made out of cells and organic matter after all.

being tall + handsome is correlated to better health in general

That's crap, it correlates to taller andbetter looking, not 6'8 chad being 130 iq
wrong wrong

taller people have bigger skulls and bigger brain size

vegans are lower iq

wrong wrong

taller people have bigger skulls and bigger brain size

vegans are lower iq
Above average people do, not gigachad jfl, where are the gigachad intellectuals?

That's crap, it correlates to taller andbetter looking, not 6'8 chad being 130 iq
And better looking and attractive = healthy in most cases

There's a reason why being fat or having facial deformity syndromes are seen as universally unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and thereallegend
Tall men usually have better frames and more stamina than shorter men.

Handsome is just a mix of facial masculinity and beauty. Like peacock's long tail or lion's mane. Just a whim from females. But also, a bigger jaw eats more raw food and resist more attacks. Hunter eyes are for intimidate other males and so on.