Why does israel suck at pr and media

thenewhebbe

thenewhebbe

Defender of Israel
I mean they are the worst no country is worse then them

• So Sad
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
Because they have the God's chosen people superiority complex. People with superiority complexes don't check themselves, lack self awareness, don't know or care how what they do looks to others and even if you try to reason with them, they'll just get ridiculously defensive of whatever shitty thing they're doing. Like when they post a video of what looks like an apartment building getting bombed, and they're clearly proud of it, that's when I realized wow, these people have an almost unbelievable lack of awareness.

It's not just the Jews though, anyone who follows a religion or a political movement too much is like that.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, AutisticGymcel, Meteor21 and 1 other person
how exactly do they suck?

they've managed to convince US and EU that supporting them is the right thing to do

they've more or less won over christians and other neutrals

the only folks they can't sway are leftists and muslims...the former needs some work, ill give you that but winning over the latter is next to impossible

I'm neutral in this btw both Harm-Us and Ben Nitay are vicious criminals

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Like when they post a video of what looks like an apartment building getting bombed, and they're clearly proud of it, that's when I realized wow, these people have an almost unbelievable lack of awareness.
every country/people would support and rejoice over the destruction and killing of people that are at war with them and wanna kill them

they've managed to convince US and EU that supporting them is the right thing to do

the only folks they can't sway are leftists and muslims...the former needs some work, ill give you that but winning over the latter is next to impossible

This is not true, most countries oppose their genocide of Palestinians. Despite what boomers will tell you it isn't only the left that opposes them, the majority of Millenials and Gen Z do as well, even the right wing ones.

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe and Whatever
They don’t have you on their pr team that’s why

i don't think it's the fact that they suck at pr and media they're decent it's just that, the pro palestinians are pring wayyy harder and better than them

Because only old people in ghe usa support tjem everyone else hate them

i don't think it's the fact that they suck at pr and media they're decent it's just that, the pro palestinians are pring wayyy harder and better than them
How are they decent when people think theu are commiting genocide, apartheid and are ethnostate. . And nobody trust israel they are hated by everyone.

No other country is as bad as them.

they haven't convinced anyone they've bribed them

and then the bribed politicians have convinced their followers