Why does it take a minute to load a page on this site only? IT'S SO FUCKING SLOW

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
This is the only website on the internet that takes 1 minute to load a page and this started yesterday. I'm using a vpn now and it's still slow as shit but every other website is normal. I've thought this for a while but someone is clearly stalking me. After I made an account here, after a day, I couldn't even access the website so I got a vpn and it was fine again. But now they've got through the vpn and it now takes a minute to load 1 fucking thing. Someone is taking time out of their day to make my life harder. I'm a just a lonely, extremely ugly virgin who everyone treats like shit. I pose no threat to anyone yet someone is taking time out of their day to ruin my life. What did I do to live rent free in your head? Why won't you let me use this website? I know you want me to rope you fucking bitch, that's why you're doing this you sad obese, neckbeard cunt. Go fucking kys you soy, dick sucking faggot bitch. Leave me the fuck alone. What did I even do to you?

Edit: Seems to be like this for a lot of people. Thought someone was doxxing me but now I don't think so. This is very weird, can't even use this website cause it's so slow.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4563 and Averagecel
Lol the same is happening to me as well , my internet is fine but it takes 1 minute to load a new page

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
lookism nostalgia

Ddos attack? I dont know happens to me too

Damm you are really traumatized nigga

HERE FOR THE SCREENCAP, YOU SAD INCELTEARS FAGGOTS. I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF IMAGINING YOU OBESE NECKBEARD PERMAVIRGIN C++ COLLEGE STUDENTS LOSERS RAGING WHILE YOU DDOS THIS PIECE OF SHIT FORUM. WHAT'S UP EUGENE? ARE YOU SAD THIS THREAD ISN'T GETTING MORE REPLIES?

KILL YOURSELF YOU DEGENERATE COCK SUCKING TRANSEXUALS, YOUR FAMILIES HATE YOU AND WOMEN DESPISE YOU

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Shekelcel
I've noticed it's very slow too