I went from 25bodyfat to 22-23 now
And the difference it made in my face is crazy
Can't wait to be 13-15% bf .

• Love it
Reactions: ryuken
Keep it going bro

• Love it
Reactions: Htobrother
Aside from positive feedback loop from other people, it's because your body is no longer struggling / stressed out to keep you alive. The same way you are in a shitty mood when you have the cold, same applies when your body is stressed out pumping blood around 50 lbs of excess weight.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Clark69
Once you start going under 20 you not gonna feel good talking from experience

Aside from positive feedback loop from other people, it's because your body is no longer struggling / stressed out to keep you alive. The same way you are in a shitty mood when you have the cold, same applies when your body is stressed out pumping blood around 50 lbs of excess weight.
Your stupid no offence,your body is most stressed when it’s in a calorie deficiet,maybe if your obese and have tons of spare stored fat as coloured that’s different,but cutting to 15 to 12 is stressful on the body and will actually age your face

Your stupid no offence,your body is most stressed when it’s in a calorie deficiet,maybe if your obese and have tons of spare stored fat as coloured that’s different,but cutting to 15 to 12 is stressful on the body and will actually age your face

Dunning-Kruger effect. Yes, a calorie deficit is a systemic stress and makes it hard to go sleep etc, but a by definition it's a temporary stress. Once your caloric deficit period is over, it's over. You can go back to eating a caloric maintenance, have all of the upsides of being lean, with none of the downsides of a caloric deficit which brought you there.

Dunning-Kruger effect. Yes, a calorie deficit is a systemic stress and makes it hard to go sleep etc, but a by definition it's a temporary stress. Once your caloric deficit period is over, it's over. You can go back to eating a caloric maintenance, have all of the upsides of being lean, with none of the downsides of a caloric deficit which brought you there.
And all temporary stress is bad,when the stress is over it can’t just repair all of the damage,the slower you lose weight the less stress overall too,by this logic you can do anything as long as it ends after awhile

And all temporary stress is bad,when the stress is over it can’t just repair all of the damage,the slower you lose weight the less stress overall too,by this logic you can do anything as long as it ends after awhile
Okay temporary stress of dieting is bad, but compared to what? a few months of being a bit antsy for food in exchange for being lean for the rest of your life is an order of magnitude healthier than lugging 20 lbs of excess fat near your organs for the rest of your life like most people in 1st world countries.

leanmaxxing is #1 lifefuel I'm so excited to be 12% body fat

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Okay temporary stress of dieting is bad, but compared to what? a few months of being a bit antsy for food in exchange for being lean for the rest of your life is an order of magnitude healthier than lugging 20 lbs of excess fat near your organs for the rest of your life like most people in 1st world countries.
Yes ik that it’s worth it but I was just saying the slower you lose it the better,no stress is good and saying you feel “better and more energetic during a deficit” is like gym people describing how they feel after the gym “soo energic and good” see what I mean?nobody feels good in a deficit definitely not more happy/energetic not possible

Y ignore

Not for me, it only made me hungrier