Why does looksmaxxing feel like nothing?

LilJojo

LilJojo

Zephir
Sometimes when I do my routines and go to the gym etc etc at the end of the night I feel nothing like there’s no reason in general to do any of these, maybe even live. How should I combat this? Even when I get IOIs or hit on girls this doesn’t make me feel anything better only for the instant moment

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, normie tiktoker and cavy
I feel nothing like there’s no reason in general to do any of these

Because that's true, you know you'll die sooner than later and when you die there's nothing. It's not like you're gonna be in this body for eternity.
Then your brain makes you forget this for a moment, so you can go back to somewhat enjoying life again until it hits you again, survival mechanism- that's life.

you need to wake up and realise it doesn’t happen overnight

It takes months of consistency at the minimum

• +1
Reactions: silencio and socialcel
this isnt enough for u and ur not satisfied or ur js a lazy nigga
Nah like there is no point in trying, if you slay what is that? If you slay 10 more what is that? There’s no point in doing anything for anything. Yeah I want more but when I get it I want more

• +1
Reactions: cavy
Nah like there is no point in trying, if you slay what is that? If you slay 10 more what is that? There’s no point in doing anything for anything. Yeah I want more but when I get it I want more
then keep achieving it until ur satisfied?

you need to wake up and realise it doesn’t happen overnight

It takes months of consistency at the minimum
Not saying that about slaying etc. saying that when I get the things I want I feel like there’s no reason in getting them after. Chasing the next goal etc

Well nigger, I noticed getting pussy was missing from your list

u need to wake up in the arms of a HTB who loves you

I’m happy during the day but at night I get fucked over
whats your problem then niggah

feeling hopeless about your situation despite it being decent is common in depression

else what can it be, low self-esteem?

whats your problem then niggah

feeling hopeless about your situation despite it being decent is common in depression

else what can it be, low self-esteem?
That I haven’t achieved what I wanted but even when I achieve it I want something else idk

That I haven’t achieved what I wanted but even when I achieve it I want something else idk
my suggestion would be to set up follow-up goals for you to pursue after you've achieved what you wanted

my suggestion would be to set up follow-up goals for you to pursue after you've achieved what you wanted
Yeah but that always results in an endless pursuit of goals that might not be reached. Idk. I may just have mental health funny business

That's life buddy. What else do you want?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
we are in hell btw

every breath you take you are slowly burning away tru oxidation
we are in the underworld where satan rules and you reincarnate and repeat the cycle for ever and ever burning in hell

only escape tru jesus christ

Last edited: