Why does my browridge not match up to my cheekbones?

Sadboi

Sadboi

Iron
I've notice when I turn to the side, my browridge is much further out than my cheek bones, and so my face goes down at and angle. Why is this? Pics of other people to showing normal line. Is this because of shit cheek bone genetics and mad brow genetics???

Attachments

• browridge.jpg
    browridge.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 49
  • face 2.png
    face 2.png
    457.1 KB · Views: 52
  • pic 3.jpg
    pic 3.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 36
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
downward growth

I've notice when I turn to the side, my browridge is much further out than my cheek bones, and so my face goes down at and angle. Why is this? Pics of other people to showing normal line. Is this because of shit cheek bone genetics and mad brow genetics???
wow you made me realize that you need to have that alignment to be good looking to. noted.

ItsOVER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6785 and 1 other person
Bumping this for attention to my question: could a MSE push my zygos out and correct this?

Bumping this for attention to my question: could a MSE push my zygos out and correct this?
No. MSE only provides lateral expansion, you're lacking forward development. Cheekbone implants or cope. You also have a significant amount of buccal fat that could be removed, hence why your mouth area looks chubby

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Modified ventral cut of ZSO could help you. But this is the last thing you should worry about. I can see some maxillary recession standing out.

No. MSE only provides lateral expansion, you're lacking forward development. Cheekbone implants or cope. You also have a significant amount of buccal fat that could be removed, hence why your mouth area looks chubby

Fuark this is all gonna be expensive, think I’ll cope for a while

Modified ventral cut of ZSO could help you. But this is the last thing you should worry about. I can see some maxillary recession standing out.

Why would this be the last thing to worry about? Because of the maxilla? How can one correct the maxilla without lefort 2-3? I probably wouldn’t be a candidate to receive it.

Why would this be the last thing to worry about? Because of the maxilla? How can one correct the maxilla without lefort 2-3? I probably wouldn’t be a candidate to receive it.

Meant more so lower maxilla. Upper maxilla is harder without a higher lefort. Modified LF1 that is a higher cut almost fixes the entire retrusive midface but it's not as commonly done.

Also forgot to add, can u link me an article to this venral cut I can’t seem to find anything on google, might be typing it in wrong.

I
Also forgot to add, can u link me an article to this venral cut I can’t seem to find anything on google, might be typing it in wrong.

I'll PM you.

• +1
Reactions: Sadboi
Meant more so lower maxilla. Upper maxilla is harder without a higher lefort. Modified LF1 that is a higher cut almost fixes the entire retrusive midface but it's not as commonly done.

I’ll look into it, cheers.