Why does my collagen look shit at 20?

Highrise

Highrise

Iron
It looks dull lifeless. Here's what I know about myself:

- I eat A LOT OF junk food, I eat what I want, whenever I want. Surprisingly I'm not fat.
- I used to work at Mcdonalds for years so eating Mcdonalds was a regular weekly occurrence for me. this was my pre blackpill and Naïve days but the damage is done now I guess.
- I have shit sleeping patterns and go to bed late every night. I haven't had to wake up early for the past 7 months due to covid and being home bound. So I regularly sleep in and am not sleep deprived like before.
- I don't exercise at all

Positives:

- I don't drink at all( I can count the amount of times I've drunk in my life on one hand) because I'm outside of NT culture and away from drinking normies. I have vowed to never touch alcohol.
- I don't smoke nor have I ever
- I have a skincare routine of face wash, moistruizer and sunscreen routine every morning as well as a night time routine, but it doesn't seem to be helping. Still I keep up with it.

Any tips?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
yeah my skin for age 20 aint fantastic either
and i got acne

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
asks question
answers it himself

greycel moment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9779, BigBoy and 9 others
you literally just explained us the answer yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, germcel, Need2Ascend and 4 others
bad genetics

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Good_Little_Goy and Clark69
Bad sleeping literally ages your collagen. Sleep more.. Drink more water and stop eating fast food too much.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: valhalar, HighIQcel, Deleted member 6785 and 2 others
Genius Rf microneedling >>

Bad sleeping literally ages your collagen. Sleep more.. Drink more water and stop eating fast food too much.
Can I reverse the damage or improve the situation?

Can I reverse the damage or improve the situation?

This what bad sleeping causes.

• hanging eyelids
  • swollen eyes
  • darker undereye circles
  • paler skin
  • more wrinkles and fine lines
  • more droopy corners of the mouth

I think you can change most of them but if you get wrinkles.. I think can fix them with Botox?

Ok

A few things bro

You're a bum.

Just one thing. Actually. Collagen is easier to produce under 25, yes, but you still need to be physically active. Science says strength training helps produce collagen. Do you even tap the gym? Buy a red light therapy mask/lamp. Do something other than cry about it. It's obvious why your collagen production is bad. You ain't encouraging the production of it.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 1862 and Need2Ascend
Ok

A few things bro

You're a bum.

Just one thing. Actually. Collagen is easier to produce under 25, yes, but you still need to be physically active. Science says strength training helps produce collagen. Do you even tap the gym? Buy a red light therapy mask/lamp. Do something other than cry about it. It's obvious why your collagen production is bad. You ain't encouraging the production of it.
I just ate 3 bananas, a whole avocado, a handful of dates and drank half a litre of water just to feel healthy again. FUCK

Last edited:
It's just bad aging genetics.

• +1
You answered the question yourself. It's also dependent on your genetics and how resistant you are to those bad habits.

• +1
It looks dull lifeless. Here's what I know about myself:

- I eat A LOT OF junk food, I eat what I want, whenever I want. Surprisingly I'm not fat.
- I used to work at Mcdonalds for years so eating Mcdonalds was a regular weekly occurrence for me. this was my pre blackpill and Naïve days but the damage is done now I guess.
- I have shit sleeping patterns and go to bed late every night. I haven't had to wake up early for the past 7 months due to covid and being home bound. So I regularly sleep in and am not sleep deprived like before.
- I don't exercise at all

Positives:

- I don't drink at all( I can count the amount of times I've drunk in my life on one hand) because I'm outside of NT culture and away from drinking normies. I have vowed to never touch alcohol.
- I don't smoke nor have I ever
- I have a skincare routine of face wash, moistruizer and sunscreen routine every morning as well as a night time routine, but it doesn't seem to be helping. Still I keep up with it.

Any tips?
op i think ur retarded quit all the junk food add vitamin C and read collagen guides

does the time u sleep affect it or just the amount
like i go to sleep at 6 am for past 4 years ngl

junk food is so stupid like why do you have to seek short term gratification, its not helping you