Why does my dad have a wider frame than me?

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Could it be that I’m just not done growing? I’m only 19 and I hit puberty late. My wrists are also much smaller than his

Could it be that I’m just not done growing? I’m only 19 and I hit puberty late. My wrists are also much smaller than his
because he's older and fully developed. probably hit the gym when he was younger. Men also had more testosterone back then

because he's older and fully developed. probably hit the gym when he was younger. Men also had more testosterone back then
No he was never a gym guy, played rugby though

How old arte you? Clavicles are the last bones to fuse

because hes older? dont u know frame thickens and widens till 30s? have u seen a framelet wristcel boomer? i almost never see them, opposed to the majority of gen Z being built like a fucking stick

my dad wristmogs me by like 1 inch minimum and he said hes wrists were my size, at my age. his ribcage and shoulder width is same as me tho, bone wise maybe even smaller so theres that too. i think it thickens more them anything

Same kinda.

My dad slightly wristmogs me (I think itll grow to the same size with age), but has narrower clavicles

Same kinda.

My dad slightly wristmogs me (I think itll grow to the same size with age), but has narrower clavicles
It’s not slightly for me, I have pathetic female looking wrists while my dad has normal manly wrists

• So Sad
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2