Why does my Dad's car only make me feel sick?

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Overlord
Like is there differences in airr conditioning systems of the car? Can't find a good enough answer online, maybe care autists here know?

Air is just so cold and dry and unbreathable I feel like, while my Mother has a very comfy car and the air conditioning does dry my eyeballs out.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger and deadstock
Most likely the air conditioning system then. Who knows what filters the air goes through

Or get an emf meter and check the levels

• Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Most likely the air conditioning system then. Who knows what filters the air goes through

Or get an emf meter and check the levels
EMF meter as in EMF radiation?

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Yeah. Modern cars can be crazy EMF machines. When u say it makes u feel sick maybe u're sensitive idk
Hmm I see, doesn't hurt to look into this as well

I'll also tell my dad to see if he could get the AC system checked, no one in my family is a car person :(

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Also caused by how smooth the car drives, if it’s a newer car it drives more smoothly than an older one. You probably have travel sickness

• +1
Hmm I see, doesn't hurt to look into this as well

I'll also tell my dad to see if he could get the AC system checked, no one in my family is a car person
There could be bacteria on the vaporizer, but it would smell nasty, be careful you can get lung chlamidia

• +1
Also caused by how smooth the car drives, if it’s a newer car it drives more smoothly than an older one. You probably have travel sickness
The car is pretty recent and feels very smooth

If this is the case then it narrows it down to the AC. Maybe I should also clean the car in general too

• +1
Like electric cars?
My Dad's car is an hybrid if that counts :dafuckfeels:

But not an EV but still you can charge it with a plug. Some BMW 5xx something idk the model

@deadstock

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and Gonthar
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
My Dad's car is an hybrid if that counts :dafuckfeels:

But not an EV but still you can charge it with a plug. Some BMW 5xx something idk the model

@deadstock
Yup and also regular cars with digital media systems, bluetooth, wifi
But where can we get a car today that uses no electronics in it, something that's purely mechanical, like they were made more than 100 years ago?

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
But where can we get a car today that uses no electronics in it, something that's purely mechanical, like they were made more than 100 years ago?
Even they produce emf through the engine afaik

But the less modern onboard stuff they have the better i would think when i comes to EMF

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Gonthar
Even they produce emf through the engine afaik

But the less modern onboard stuff they have the better i would think
I don't think a classic gas engine produces emf, only electric motors.
Gasoline engines have electrical ignition and spark plugs that constantly fire, but diesel engines have only electrical ignition, compression causes then the fuel to burn, so there's no electrical activity after a diesel engine has started working.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I don't think a classic gas engine produces emf, only electric motors.
Gasoline engines have electrical ignition and spark plugs that constantly fire, but diesel engines have only electrical ignition, compression causes then the fuel to burn, so there's no electrical activity after a diesel engine has started working.
Sorry, i meant the motor

A motor has coils turning inside magnetic fields, and a coil turning inside a magnetic field induces an emf.

Even ur heart produces emf. Probably negligible, but still

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Gonthar