Why does m'y hair look so good After thé swimming pool ?

C

casual looksmaxxer

Iron
Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Posts
49
Reputation
16
I've recently noticed that after going swiming my hair has way more texture and looks better. I've bien doing no shampoo for close to 10 months and it's way better than it used to be when i was using 3 in 1 shampoo. Do you have ideas of how i can replicate this effect i have after swiming ?
Sorry for bad english it's not my first language
 
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I've recently noticed that after going swiming my hair has way more texture and looks better. I've bien doing no shampoo for close to 10 months and it's way better than it used to be when i was using 3 in 1 shampoo. Do you have ideas of how i can replicate this effect i have after swiming ?
Sorry for bad english it's not my first language
Put chlorine in your hair ig
 
  • +1
Reactions: casual looksmaxxer and LooksThinker
Sea salt spray
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27253, Deleted member 32496 and m0ss26
so piss on hair= better styling? just piss max bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: casual looksmaxxer and LooksThinker

Similar threads

Mandiubular
Replies
46
Views
89
Mandiubular
Mandiubular
E
Replies
27
Views
184
eth4nn
E
evilfoidsstrikeagai
Replies
6
Views
55
medialcanthus
medialcanthus
D
Replies
3
Views
38
Temporals
Temporals
alfief
Replies
1
Views
20
alfief
alfief

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top