Why does my hair look worse after topical minox?

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
I been using it since a month and looks like the temples look worse
Everything was ok before minox
Is that part of the regrowth?
I don't get it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden and gr34ter
Apparently, it's common to "shed" a bit of hair before you regrow anything. Don't worry. Keep applying the recommended dosage listed on the packaging, and you will be good.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: albe.ORG, ttlurker, Darkeningstar and 3 others
same for me, take oral

Apparently, it's common to "shed" a bit of hair before you regrow anything. Don't worry. Keep applying the recommended dosage listed on the packaging, and you will be good.
Thx bro I read it too happens to almost everyone using it
I apply 1x every night 1ml
Used to do 2x a day but it's too much

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
this.

Hair growth cycle is reset when you take minoxidil. The folicle stops supporting old hair and begins work on new minoxidil boosted hair

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkeningstar, TechnoBoss and Htobrother
this.

Hair growth cycle is reset when you take minoxidil. The folicle stops supporting old hair and begins work on new minoxidil boosted hair
So it's normal to have a temporary minimal recession on one side and worse hairline?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
Thx bro I read it too happens to almost everyone using it
I apply 1x every night 1ml
Used to do 2x a day but it's too much
Yeha don't worry bro. This also happened to me. I noticed my hair looked like it was getting worse when I started taking minox but after I kept going with it, I saw improvements. This is pretty well documented in many people who use minox. It will get better. You shed hair at first, but then you see regrowth. No idea why this happens, though.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
So it's normal to have a temporary minimal recession on one side and worse hairline?
How long have you used? Try wait two months. you should see many smalls hairs growing.

• +1
Yeha don't worry bro. This also happened to me. I noticed my hair looked like it was getting worse when I started taking minox but after I kept going with it, I saw improvements. This is pretty well documented in many people who use minox. It will get better. You shed hair at first, but then you see regrowth. No idea why this happens, though.
Thanks bro
So it's month 1
When are massive improvement seen which month?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded? and TechnoBoss
How long have you used? Try wait two months. you should see many smalls hairs growing.
Just like it says bro June 18.th started now it's 1 month

• +1
Thanks bro
So it's month 1
It's progressive. You should see the bulk of growth at 6 month mark

• +1
Thanks bro
So it's month 1
Of course.

Hard to say for sure at which month you'll see improvements. You need to keep applying it consistently though. I'd say give it like 2-3 months before you see a noticeable improvement. You won't see improvements in less than a month, even if you apply it consistently daily.

• +1
  • +1
So actually someone can go from nw2.5 to 1.5? Or smth and way thicker hair in 5 months
It's progressive. You should see the bulk of growth at 6 month mark

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
JUST LET IT GO

yo OP how is ur dad hair?

yo OP how is ur dad hair?
I don't know my dad really only saw him once
He had a bit of recession like a V shape
My grandpa had a full head of hear till he died but like nw2.5 a bit higher hairline naturally

I don't know my dad really only saw him once
He had a bit of recession like a V shape
My grandpa had a full head of hear till he died but like nw2.5 a bit higher hairline naturally
ok fight is actually winnable then

• Woah
Of course.

Hard to say for sure at which month you'll see improvements. You need to keep applying it consistently though. I'd say give it like 2-3 months before you see a noticeable improvement. You won't see improvements in less than a month, even if you apply it consistently daily.
how much time it'll take for eyebrows and eyelash gains if taken orally the topical minox

• +1
how much time it'll take for eyebrows and eyelash gains if taken orally the topical minox
No idea. I've never taken oral minox. I'd assume it would be a similar timeframe to topical minox (2 months maybe if you're consistent)

• Love it
Reactions: lucifer6969
No idea. I've never taken oral minox. I'd assume it would be a similar timeframe to topical minox (2 months maybe if you're consistent)
can I see ur eyebrows bro

• +1
So in my case actually 1 more month to see any results
This would be August 22 or smth

• +1