Gold
Sometimes it’s more visible, sometimes not

Attachments

• IMG_1336.png
    IMG_1336.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
If it’s possible I want it to show more. Like what if I apply lightening drops to only one eye for example?
Bruh don’t even bother doing all that effort for a slightly lighter eye that won’t make a tremendous difference, you got good rare eyes if you have close up conversations they’ll notice and if they don’t at least they’ll see you have light superior eyes.

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
Sometimes it’s more visible, sometimes not
I think you should be happy with what you've got. Eye lightening is really sketchy stuff at the moment, if anything just wait for STROMA if that ever even comes out.

I would actually KILL for the heterochromia you have, you're a very very lucky guy. If you did eye softmaxxes you'd have a slayer tier eye area I have no doubt in my mind. Go curl your eyelashes and slay already

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
I think you should be happy with what you've got. Eye lightening is really sketchy stuff at the moment, if anything just wait for STROMA if that ever even comes out.

I would actually KILL for the heterochromia you have, you're a very very lucky guy. If you did eye softmaxxes you'd have a slayer tier eye area I have no doubt in my mind. Go curl your eyelashes and slay already
Thanks bro but actually my eyebags kind of descends my eye area I have poor under eye supports. But you’re right, I should do some softmaxxing. I ordered minox and eyelash and eyebrow growth serum hope that will help !

• Love it
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop