Why does my left side looks better even though it's the underdeveloped one

Disk1nkk

Disk1nkk

Iron
My left side looks better and more matured than my right side and is more defined I even got slight hollow cheeks on the left

let me imagine your face brb

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sawa, maxxmclooks and Disk1nkk
Brutal no reply pill:feelswhy:

fucking same, more bonemass on right side, leaner and better jaw development (masseter) and my right side looks worse than my left side with less bonemass worse zygos and less jaw development

• So Sad
Reactions: Disk1nkk
fucking same, more bonemass on right side, leaner and better jaw development (masseter) and my right side looks worse than my left side with less bonemass worse zygos and less jaw development
Same dude my left side is a bit less forward grown and got less bonemass n all but it still somehow looks better than the right one also my left eye is less hooded

Dead thread

Nigga your fucking masseters why dont you do research on guugle or ask chatgpt
Its not the masseters nigga it's literally the bone structure
my one side of bone structure is a bit different from the other

asymmetry
Prolly because my left side of the body has less muscle mass and is overall less developed than the other
Ive started to train/use that side more but somehow the asymmetry still doesn't seem to go

Prolly because my left side of the body has less muscle mass and is overall less developed than the other
Ive started to train/use that side more but somehow the asymmetry still doesn't seem to go
body dysmorphia

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
delusions

• JFL
Reactions: Disk1nkk