Why does my oneitis play games with me

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Kraken
SHE messages me, then leave ME on delivered. In work she kept talking about me while I was doing mopping, other people were talking amongst eachother and she was like "you know it's bad when (my name) is depressed" also just generally commenting on what I was doing/how she thought I was.

She's clearly obsessed with me... So what's with the game playing. I'm leaving her on delivered when she asks me to cover her shift on tuesday (she always does)

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
I hate these stupid games foids play, it all seems so tiresome

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and CarrotMaxxer
I hate these stupid games foids play, it all seems so tiresome
does it usually take this fucking long to get with a foid. I guess it's chad who gets to smash right away. Or she just doesn't like me

this girl i liked constantly says "we're fighting when i see u" over text
and then the next day she'll leave me on delivered and give 1 word responses to my questions
i hate playing these stupid guessing games

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
this girl i liked constantly says "we're fighting when i see u" over text
and then the next day she'll leave me on delivered and give 1 word responses to my questions
i hate playing these stupid guessing games
Literally what is the point. Can someone educate me on this. I need to grab a foid by the face and get the actual fucking answer for the both of us

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
SHE messages me, then leave ME on delivered. In work she kept talking about me while I was doing mopping, other people were talking amongst eachother and she was like "you know it's bad when (my name) is depressed" also just generally commenting on what I was doing/how she thought I was.

She's clearly obsessed with me... So what's with the game playing. I'm leaving her on delivered when she asks me to cover her shift on tuesday (she always does)
You are ugly probably

bro

show her you dont take that shit

she is testing you

dont rage like a soy but just stop responding and and when she finally confronts you say you dont have time for her bs

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
you oneitis leaves you on delivered to go play connect 4 with chad:feelswhy: