Why does my pottasium chloride pills say to only take one a day when it only has 100mg of potassium a pill

Atilapilled

Atilapilled

B0RN TO DIE IN SHIT
should i just take like 10

Also need to know. Prolly just cuz of potential legal complications and you should just take 10

• +1
Reactions: Atilapilled
nigga just eat 1-2 bananas, and maybe some egg or whatever, yall tweaking with these nutrients, you will do more harm than good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aids and Snowskinned
nigga just eat 1-2 bananas, and maybe some egg or whatever, yall tweaking with these nutrients, you will do more harm than good
1-2 bananas(meh tasting shit) to have 0.01% of needed potassium intake

• +1
Reactions: Atilapilled
prolly so they can keep selling this overpriced shit
i cant i already am eating eggs in my diet, im on a cut rn and i cant afford the extra calories bananas contain for some extra pottasium

prolly so they can keep selling this overpriced shit

i cant i already am eating eggs in my diet, im on a cut rn and i cant afford the extra calories bananas contain for some extra pottasium
forage for food like our far ancestors did, this will unlock your ancient hunter-gatherer neural circuits, and let you tap into the forgotten power