Why does my sex drive increase in autumn and winter?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Most people's sex drive peaks in summer when it's hotter

But for me, I literally cannot stop thinking about sex when it's cold. From October to February I'm literally a caveman in the head.

Why is this? Is this environmental? Is it genetic? Why do I have higher libido in colder weather?

Napoleon1800

• Love it
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Do you do less physical activity in autumn and winter ? If so then that might be the reason.

• +1
Do you do less physical activity in autumn and winter ? If so then that might be the reason.
Yes, why? Wouldn't more physical activity lead to higher sex drive because more testosterone, more blood flow etc? I know most people have highest libido during summer

Yes, why? Wouldn't more physical activity lead to higher sex drive because more testosterone, more blood flow etc? I know most people have highest libido during summer
Why would physical activity lead to higher testosterone ? Physical activity requires testosterone, so the testosterone is used for the physical activity. Then you don t have any left for sexual activities.

• +1
Reactions: imabetanumale and Napoleon1800
Why would physical activity lead to higher testosterone ? Physical activity requires testosterone, so the testosterone is used for the physical activity. Then you don t have any left for sexual activities.
Why do ppl have higher libido in summer

Why do ppl have higher libido in summer
Vitamin D and climate in general. If you aren't freezing your body can focus on other stuff. There might be other reasons.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and Napoleon1800
Vitamin D and climate in general. If you aren't freezing your body can focus on other stuff. There might be other reasons.
Also sunlight seems to do more than simply increase vitamin D. It causes production of other kinds of molecules and those might have to do with hormones.

• +1
Maybe something subconscious

Also sunlight seems to do more than simply increase vitamin D. It causes production of other kinds of molecules and those might have to do with hormones.
I see.

Jfl rn my body is physically in pain from not having sex

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Most people's sex drive peaks in summer when it's hotter

But for me, I literally cannot stop thinking about sex when it's cold. From October to February I'm literally a caveman in the head.

Why is this? Is this environmental? Is it genetic? Why do I have higher libido in colder weather?
real, i went from 4month no fap (summer ) to fapping 4time in a week

• +1