Why does my skin BURN when doing skincare?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
Like really really bad feels like someone is torching my skin with a flamethrower

I use lightening acids and 0.1% Tazarotene
This is why, these compounds are shedding the skin rapidly so your new skin cells couldn’t adapt to the environment so fast. I would advice to reduce the frequency.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
This is why, these compounds are shedding the skin rapidly so your new skin cells couldn’t adapt to the environment so fast. I would advice to reduce the frequency.
Yeh no I was doing it daily but now I’ve stopped to like 3 times a week

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Probably some ingredients that are not compatible bro.

your skin barrier is fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
Because you’re trying to fix something on the outside when the cause of the problem is on the inside:

Your gut

if your skin burns after applying products it could be sensitivity or damaged skin barrier sensitive reactions typically take some time if you feel burning after applying a certain product chances are you have sensitivity if you feel it after most products you probably have damaged skin barrier the main differences between both is the time it takes to get a reaction from the skin sensitivity usually takes sometime before you feel it you will feel burn applying products on damaged skin barrier almost instantly or in the first a few minutes

broken skin barrier

if you have acne buy accutane and do 20mg ed for 6 months and then drop to 10mg eod or e3d permanently.

use 10% Urea a couple times a week, don't cleanse and don't use regular moisturizers. Use corticosteroids topically (triamcinolone or hydrocortisone) on lips 3x a week for dry lips and take 5+ grams of EPA/DHA. Take 10g of pantothenic acid a day

if acne persists take dutasteride .5mg daily and discontinue the accutane entirely

skincare is an absolute joke and the best thing you can do for you skin is use accutane. Tretinoin is poison garbage that eviscerates skin barrier. Anyway theres some gems for you take it how you want

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
if your skin burns after applying products it could be sensitivity or damaged skin barrier sensitive reactions typically take some time if you feel burning after applying a certain product chances are you have sensitivity if you feel it after most products you probably have damaged skin barrier the main differences between both is the time it takes to get a reaction from the skin sensitivity usually takes sometime before you feel it you will feel burn applying products on damaged skin barrier almost instantly or in the first a few minutes
I only feel the burn for a few seconds, but it feels like jahannam. So should I just reduce the frequency of some of the products ?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
What is your frequency now
Well tbh I was very stupid I was using 2 lightening acids, an exfoliate and Tazarotene every day. I know stupid but I’ve reduced the frequency now to taz 3 times a week exfoliate once a week and lightening acids 2-3 times a week

I only feel the burn for a few seconds, but it feels like jahannam. So should I just reduce the frequency of some of the products ?
reduce either the time or the amount or change the product itself if it's retinoids and shit like that apply gentle moisturiser before you put it

• +1
reduce either the time or the amount or change the product itself if it's retinoids and shit like that apply gentle moisturiser before you put it
I only apply moisturiser after the retinoid so should I also apply b4? And does it make a difference if so what

• +1
Well tbh I was very stupid I was using 2 lightening acids, an exfoliate and Tazarotene every day. I know stupid but I’ve reduced the frequency now to taz 3 times a week exfoliate once a week and lightening acids 2-3 times a week
How dark are you to have to use acids I'd guess maybe once a week could be good for the acids idk much about tazarotene I've never used it I'm using akleif and what exfoliate

How dark are you to have to use acids I'd guess maybe once a week could be good for the acids idk much about tazarotene I've never used it I'm using akleif and what exfoliate
I’m paki so fairly dark. I’m not pale like a lot of pakis are, I’m like tanned dark brown, I wanna be a couple shades lighter.

Tazarotene is basically tret but stronger

I only apply moisturiser after the retinoid so should I also apply b4? And does it make a difference if so what
i can't tell you the exact mechanism but it's called the sandwich method which is applying moisturiser then the retinoid then moisturiser again many dermatologists if not all recommend it you can also look studies about it

• +1
i can't tell you the exact mechanism but it's called the sandwich method which is applying moisturiser then the retinoid then moisturiser again many dermatologists if not all recommend it you can also look studies about it
Yeh I know about that but I never understand the purpose of it

• +1
I’m paki so fairly dark. I’m not pale like a lot of pakis are, I’m like tanned dark brown, I wanna be a couple shades lighter.

Tazarotene is basically tret but stronger
Yeah maybe just to the acids one to two days a week and again what exfoliate are you using

drop all the jewish chemicals , they are ruining your skin with chronic inflamation , only moisturizer and sunscreen is the best skincare

Like really really bad feels like someone is torching my skin with a flamethrower
there’s chemicals in ur products or ur skin is sensitive to the ingredients in ur products use natural skincare like beef tallow and shit