Why does no one here acknowledge that looksmaxers are male feminists?

Deleted member 1134

Deleted member 1134

Bronze
Not trolling, AND I know some butthurt mod will threaten to ban me for this post, but if all you focus on is improving YOURSELF and your own looks and yet a female can be 300 pounds, have dyed blue hair,be an ugly feminist cunt and yet you still are trying to date her, let's be realistic you are a male feminist. Actually looksmaxing is another form of the bluepill, instead of improving your personality like the redditors tell you too, you improve your looks hoping that a 300 pound landwhale will deem you attractive enough to date and "ascend" from inceldom, JFL. I would rather rot in my room LDARing than bother looksmaxing to impress a modern feminist whore.

cope all you want idiot. if 50% of the population want to be fucked by you you instantly have a major league advantage in life that's why.

also no one want's to look bad. looking good feels good

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Pendejo, Krezo and 5 others
Looks are everything though so.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
It's not about ascending from inceldom, I personally don't give a shit about foids opinions, wanna know why ? I could just rape them If I wanted lol. we focus on our looks because we want to feel good, and get treated well by SOCIETY in general, not just foids. Ugly men get treated like shit in our society. Also, we have to adapt to this society. We can't change the fact that ugly landwhale bitches are treated like queens, so he have to improve ourselves, we can't change society

cope all you want idiot. if 50% of the population want to fuck you you instantly have a major league advantage in life that's why.

also no one want's to look bad. look good feels good
I think you're coping that trying to impress modern feminist landwhales is a good life choice, I would rather LDAR in my room, and unlike most incels I am not threatening suicide every two minutes, so atleast my mental health is superior to the average incel, I guess at this point I will call myself a IGTOW, because atleast I admit modern women aren't worth looksmaxing over, atleast if you looksmax go to Eastern Europe to date an actually attractive woman, also giga cope if you think looksmaxing will stop you getting cucked in western society. Have fun getting in a relationship with a modern whore and yet getting mogged by natural born Chad and Tyrone every fucking day, JFL.
It's not about ascending from inceldom, I personally don't give a shit about foids opinions, wanna know why ? I could just rape them If I wanted lol. we focus on our looks because we want to feel good, and get treated well by SOCIETY in general, not just foids. Ugly men get treated like shit in our society.
Actually good replay I can agree with this, but overall I don't give a fuck about modern western society, trying to fit into this society would drive me mentally insane.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Zeta ascended and RichardSpencel
Actually good replay I can agree with this, but overall I don't give a fuck about modern western society, trying to fit into this society would drive me mentally insane.
Yeah, it does drive all of us insane, the proof is that we're all on this looksmaxing website lol. But yeah, unless you want to rope, you have to work every day, and get out of your basement to live your life. So people's judgement has an impact on you, you can't change this, you must adapt.

I think you're coping that trying to impress modern feminist landwhales is a good life choice, I would rather LDAR in my room, and unlike my incels I am not threatening suicide every two minutes, so atleast my mental health is superior to the average incel, I guess at this point I will call myself a IGTOW, because atleast I admit modern women aren't worth looksmaxing over, atleast if you looksmax go to Eastern Europe to date an actually attractive woman, also giga cope if you think looksmaxing will stop you getting cucked in western society. Have fun getting in a relationship with a modern whore and yet getting mogged by natural born Chad and Tyrone every fucking day, JFL.

I am a natural born chad you mong. high prenatal T means you are meant to be gl tall and strong. we are not all truecels here.

WARNING VANTABLACKPILL BELLOW

HEIGHT = strength, social dominance and attractiveness all things important to live a good life.

frame = same as above

muscles = same as above.

looks = feeling good, confidence, power over 50% of the population

dick = along with the others if you have this set you can dominate that 50% of the population and they will like it basically meaning social dominance, attractiveness and tapping into womens primal desires

all of these things matter when it comes to life.

a 5 foot 5 framecel skinny fat ugly dicklet looser has no chance getting treated right, finding a mate, feeling good, feeling confident, feeling strong, being dominant, getting what they want and many many other things such as basically being repulsive and treated like shit by women and being the target of crimes.

a 6 foot 8 wide framed muscular lean psl 8 big dicked gigachad is treated like a god by nearly every single person he meets, can easily find a mate and never gets rejected, feels amazing 24/7, feels like a unstoppable god, feels strong and looks strong , is almost allways the dominant presence in the room and is listened to and treated like authority almost all the time, gets what he want's most of the time, gets treated like a god by women and guess what

police will treat him better

criminals will fear him even though they have weapons

most women will want his cock 24/7 no matter what the situation

employers will hire him

his proportions alone will grant him women, fame, money and status immediately due to agents and people who scout out for people who are exceptionally blessed in these 5 things.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Faceoism, ChoSeungHui and Zeta ascended
I am a natural born chad you mong. high prenatal T mean you are meant to be gl tall and strong. we are not all truecels here.

WARNING VANTABLACKPILL BELLOW

HEIGHT = strength, social dominance and attractiveness all things important to live a good life.

frame = same as above

muscles = same as above.

looks = feeling good, confidence, power over 50% of the population

dick = along with the others if you have this set you can dominate that 50% of the population and they will like it basically meaning social dominance, attractiveness and tapping into womens primal desires

all of these things matter when it comes to life.

a 5 foot 5 framecel skinny fat ugly dicklet looser has no chance getting treated right, finding a mate, feeling good, feeling confident, feeling strong, being dominant, getting what they want and many many other things such as basically being repulsive and treated like shit by women and being the target of crimes.

a 6 foot 8 wide framed muscular lean psl 8 big dicked gigachad is treated like a god by nearly every single person he meets, can easily find a mate and never gets rejected, feels amazing 24/7, feels like a unstoppable god, feels strong and looks strong , is almost allways the dominant presence in the room and is listened to and treated like authority almost all the time, gets what he want's most of the time, gets treated like a god by women and guess what

police will treat him better

criminals will fear him even though they have weapons

most women will want his cock 24/7 no matter what the situation in almost all cases

employers will hire him

his proportions will grant him women, fame, money and status immediately due to agents and people who scout out for people who are exceptionally blessed in these 5 things.
Exactly bruh, exactly. It's all about your place in the social hierarchy

Exactly bruh, exactly. It's all about your place in the social hierarchy
this is why body ascension mostly is all I am focused on rn . I am in the perfect time to improve myself. I will NOT miss out

• +1
Reactions: Faceoism