why does no one on this forum wear contacts

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Id be more inclined to wear contacts if someone else wears it on this forum and share how it looks. Till now no one has shared how their eyes looked after contacts. Most people on this site cant even tell if its contacts or real coloured eyes btw :

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Hero of the Imperium, zura and 2 others
Because I’m a cum skin

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 23558
@Amnesia uses them, search his threads

• +1

video is deleted but it was a guy wearing obvious contacts

• +1
Get red or purple contacts to stand out.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, User49, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Colored eyes would failo me
When i thoight of it everyone told me not to

• +1
I don’t like fiddling with my eyes

A few people do. The reason why most here probably don't is because, a. most of them look like shit, b. they're too self-conscious to change something that fundamental about their identity.

When you alter your eye colour, it's one of the few things that would be noticeable to anyone that knows you right away and they'd all know you did it for one reason- vanity. It's not quite like getting a haircut, either.

Of course, some people don't care but a lot of guys are still too self-conscious to be considered a 'vain' person.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AppealMaxxing, zura and 2 others
A few people do. The reason why most here probably don't is because, a. most of them look like shit, b. they're too self-conscious to change something that fundamental about their identity.

When you alter your eye colour, it's one of the few things that would be noticeable to anyone that knows you right away and they'd all know you did it for one reason- vanity. It's not quite like getting a haircut, either.

Of course, some people don't care but a lot of guys are still too self-conscious to be considered a 'vain' person.
I guess ill only do it when i completely change location for the reasons you listed. But ive seen girls in my city do it. At least its much less expensive than actual eye colour surgery. There was a thread here about a guy getting 200 euro contacts but he said they were shit. Id like to see amber or hazel contacts on a person here as they seem to be the most realistic

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Get red or purple contacts to stand out.
Sharingan GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 23558
cause it looks fake JFL

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, pig_face, Deleted member 26678 and 1 other person
cause it looks fake JFL
amnesia never got called out on it and he isnt even wearing high end contacts. the thread i linked in OP people said it was real eyes. Gio scotti is an absolute subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
i do.

but thats bc i cant see without them

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Uncanny in person good on camera if u want to post on ig

• +1
Uncanny in person good on camera if u want to post on ig
but whats the point irl is everything. brightocular is just too scary man

it has a 1 second wow factor but then after just 1 moment of looking at them u can tell they are fake and off, the brightness or the color always seems to be dull compared to natural, I actually have seen a handful of people who used contacts over the years and around where I live, its always 1 second of oh that's interesting to ehh.......

• +1
This but unironically. It can look incredibly striking and grab the attention of people around you.

It can just be part of your style/vibe. You don't have to hide the fact you use contacts.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn