Why does no one tell me Why I can’t bonesmash jaw!?

KermitFace

KermitFace

FrogMogger
I’ve asked this question here multiple times but instead of getting a fucking answer a bunch of niggerjews just start debating me on Bonesmashing. Shut the fuck up. Just tell me why I can’t bonesmash my jaw u fucking losers.

• JFL
Reactions: jacobrb07, Adelholzener and jué
you need to ask permission to bonesmashing ceo mr bs

• JFL
Reactions: uN01 and BimaxLaser
I fucking hate you, why can’t you help? I’m fucking depressed and miserable. I thought this was a forum where I could do something about my looks but instead people treat me like shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: uN01, jacobrb07, ´´´´´´´´ and 4 others
I’ve asked this question here multiple times but instead of getting a fucking answer a bunch of niggerjews just start debating me on Bonesmashing. Shut the fuck up. Just tell me why I can’t bonesmash my jaw u fucking losers.
You'll hit a fucking nerve retard. It's also a good and easy way to get tmj

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr, Donkeyballs and NZb6Air
you talk like a 14 year old. dont bonesmash your jaw retard, its impossible for it to work

I fucking hate you, why can’t you help? I’m fucking depressed and miserable. I thought this was a forum where I could do something about my looks but instead people treat me like shit.
this hawt my feelings😕

• +1
Reactions: AlternateSoapMaker
If you came looking for sympathy on this forum good luck buddy boyo :feelshah:

sympathy-baiting on the .org

Just tell me why I can’t bonesmash my jaw u fucking losers.
literally noone here advises bonesmashing, stop convincing yourself that it will work, just get surgery

Alr thank you. I figured that since it felt like I had more nerves there. Thank you. That’s all I wanted.
The nerve spans throughout the mandible and the chin, so BONESMASH AT YOUR OWN FUCKING RISK

• +1
Reactions: KermitFace
Do it they are just gatekeeping if everyone did it there would be too many chads

• JFL
Reactions: BimaxLaser and NZb6Air
Do it they are just gatekeeping if everyone did it there would be too many chads
Idk bro it seems to make sense what they’re saying. It does feel like I have more nerves on my jaw. That’s why I was unsure of doing it there.

How old are you? Are you good looking?
27b02ecfa32b2dfc24ba86cad02134bc

hurting the bone isnt gonna increase mass it increases density and subtracts IQ points

its the same as thing as what muay thai fighters do, they increase density of the shinbone by conditioning it properly to help with performance.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
hurting the bone isnt gonna increase mass it increases density and subtracts IQ points

its the same as thing as what muay thai fighters do, they increase density of the shinbone by conditioning it properly to help with performance.
No bro, the bone grows bigger too. And what do you mean IQ decreases? You’re not hitting that hard jfl.

No bro, the bone grows bigger too. And what do you mean IQ decreases? You’re not hitting that hard jfl.
the bone would only grow bigger IF your mechanically loading it properly, its why people like Devin Larratt has a longer arm than the other.

its why I kinda agree with heightmaxxing but disagree with bonesmashing

also you kinda, do have to hit hard to see noticeable "results" from bonesmashing.

the bone would only grow bigger IF your mechanically loading it properly, its why people like Devin Larratt has a longer arm than the other.

its why I kinda agree with heightmaxxing but disagree with bonesmashing

also you kinda, do have to hit hard to see noticeable "results" from bonesmashing.
I’ll try and see I guess. So far I feel like I’m getting results but it could just be placebo effect.

I see why people kill themselves here now
ppl who genuinely think of killing themselves will do so regardless of whether they were ignored by users and bullied by blackgymmax in the rating section or not lmfao what is this bitch made thought pattern even based on

i know for a fact that even if each and every suicide 'victim' attributed to this website never came in contact with the blackpill, they would still find some demented angle from which to see their own lives as worthless and kill themselves.

ppl who genuinely think of killing themselves will do so regardless of whether they were ignored by users and bullied by blackgymmax in the rating section or not lmfao what is this bitch made thought pattern even based on

i know for a fact that even if each and every suicide 'victim' attributed to this website never came in contact with the blackpill, they would still find some demented angle from which to see their own lives as worthless and kill themselves.
Maybe yeah

Dont call me loser , you are the one who needs to bonessmash their jaw and hit a nerv or ruin there bone growth because your jaw is flat like a zygo:forcedsmile::feelstastyman:

get off org brother its obvious u cant handle it

Dont call me loser , you are the one who needs to bonessmash their jaw and hit a nerv or ruin there bone growth because your jaw is flat like a zygo:forcedsmile::feelstastyman:
Jfl what? Wdym flat you retard:lul: We all are on this website because we wanna improve our looks, you’re no different lol.

I can’t get off because I need to be here. Trust me I would like to leave.
If you would like to leave just leave nigga, acting like youre making some great sacrifice voluntarily browsing org and asking a couple questions

If you would like to leave just leave nigga, acting like youre making some great sacrifice voluntarily browsing org and asking a couple questions
Wdym great sacrifice:lul: Im doing it for myself because I need it. I want to improve my looks and that’s why Im here.

Jfl what? Wdym flat you retard:lul: We all are on this website because we wanna improve our looks, you’re no different lol.
Grey fag , i said you are the reatrd because you are bonesmashing your jaw . dont take it personal like a fagot , you will get insulted for evrything now go bonesmash your jaw you narrow fuck , and btw i said you can smash your zygos much better then your fucking jaw because the structure has more surface you grey , now stop going on my nerves and get your daily dose of bonesmashing :feelstastyman:

• Ugh..
Reactions: KermitFace
Ok… thx. I guess. Or do you want me to beg? I can do that, if what you’re saying actually works.
Adonis doesn't indulge in such activities, send your balls to @hopecel so he can determine the adonism, watch 100 hours of hamzas vids and join our gang to worship lord hamza together

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Adonis doesn't indulge in such activities, send your balls to @hopecel so he can determine the adonism, watch 100 hours of hamzas vids and join our gang to worship lord hamza together
Alr bro😂

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel