Why does nobody talk about solutions?

Iron
Everybody I see is always saying that its so over and its not getting any better but as a 15 year old what can you do to improve yourself and your bone structure for example because I do sometimes hear people talking about solutions but never a guide to what to do.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31445, Sens and juste
Everybody I see is always saying that its so over and its not getting any better but as a 15 year old what can you do to improve yourself and your bone structure for example because I do sometimes hear people talking about solutions but never a guide to what to do.
This site is sometimes a toxic place. And many here don't take looksmaxxing seriously.

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
shit genetics = over

improvement exists but solutions don't (for looksmaxxing at least)

the only solution to blackpill is fixing your mental health, but fixing your mental health is basically the same as brainwashing yourself into not seeing the truth and being happy because of it.

you won't find any solutions here because there is no solution to your genetics. for improvement guides you can go to botb.

the people who say that it's over say so because they have already tried everything but still have a much worse life than chad and are jealous. they notice how unfair it is that chads who have never tryharded like reading books/forums about self improvement, gymmaxxed or used skincare products still have way better lives than them.

chads are born. you can fraud to look like a chad but you won't be the same as a real chad since a real chad has been treated the same way since his birth and has way more confidence and is way more nt than you. you can't change your brain so even if you use surgery and fraud to look like chad you still had to put in all the effort and wasted many years of your life while chad was fucking stacy jb's in his teens.

• +1
Reactions: greyfag, SeriousAscension, extremchange628181 and 1 other person
genetics or over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19957
Most people who are blackpilled are mentalcels, bullying and trauma rewire your brain and gives you the impression you are ugly. Best way to improve Would be get a good haircut, and gymmaxx . Whatever your genetics are you have to deal with but , majority of people don’t have sub 5 facial structure

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
shit genetics = over

improvement exists but solutions don't (for looksmaxxing at least)

the only solution to blackpill is fixing your mental health, but fixing your mental health is basically the same as brainwashing yourself into not seeing the truth and being happy because of it.

you won't find any solutions here because there is no solution to your genetics. for improvement guides you can go to botb.

the people who say that it's over say so because they have already tried everything but still have a much worse life than chad and are jealous. they notice how unfair it is that chads who have never tryharded like reading books/forums about self improvement, gymmaxxed or used skincare products still have way better lives than them.

chads are born. you can fraud to look like a chad but you won't be the same as a real chad since a real chad has been treated the same way since his birth and has way more confidence and is way more nt than you. you can't change your brain so even if you use surgery and fraud to look like chad you still had to put in all the effort and wasted many years of your life while chad was fucking stacy jb's in his teens.
But in some corners I hear thing like squintmaxxing or bonesmashing. Why is that not a thing on here?

But in some corners I hear thing like squintmaxxing or bonesmashing. Why is that not a thing on here?
Bonesmashing is a meme, if you're 15 then you should get off this site and your goal should be to maximize puberty