Why does reddit attract such weirdos.

TitusA

TitusA

Diamond
Literally blocked from a post where woman was talking about being a married mans side piece just because i posted the truth that no man who knows this would date her in the future.

Its genuinely worse thn this place and 4chan in a lot of ways is it the upvoe and downvote system. The power the mods have or wht.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, NZb6Air and castizo
shes embarrassed deep down

• +1
Reactions: TitusA and TechnoBoss
it tries to mimic irl world which is as authoritarian if not more when it comes to raping non-normies

• +1
Reactions: TitusA, castizo and TechnoBoss
I swear to god that place is cursed every foid you interact with and go into her profile posts you see her under BBC subs

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
it tries to mimic irl world which is as authoritarian if not more when it comes to raping non-normies
normies in western culture are degenerate freaks at this point (not in rl) but in the media etc tho. Who the hell wants to be tht.

• JFL
I swear to god that place is cursed every foid you interact with and go into her profile posts you see her under BBC subs
Sounds like u been looking at too many onlyfans girls profiles lol.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Sounds like u been looking at too many onlyfans girls profiles lol.
nah lmao it was a normal profile she was giving advice on the male grooming sub, I looked at her account rq and see her replying to BBC, good day to be black tbh

I would ban all gay pride etc the same as russia has. Pure degeneracy and in the UK we have 1 in every city during the summer. Waving dildos around on main roads infront of little kids.

• JFL