• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
every other religion is cope anyway unless ur a muslim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Bwguu3isnhm41

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Because religion is low IQ as fuck that's why.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 6401, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
The reason is that one's life is the property of God and a gift to the world, and to destroy that life is to wrongly assert dominion over what is God's and was held as despair over salvation.

• +1
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel
What makes Islam the true religion?

The Quran has never had any changes or alterations to it since its creation, The Bible and Torah on the other hand...

• +1
every other religion is cope anyway unless ur a muslim

I'm not Muslim but the simple idea of stoning whores and suppressing their adultery makes me support it ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel
Let me have something in control. FFS.
View attachment 337758View attachment 337757

from an evolutionary standpoint, it's probably so that people don't just drop out seeking the afterlife causing shortage of production and manpower. religion still has to ensure reproduction
View attachment 352128

I'm not Muslim but the simple idea of stoning whores and suppressing their adultery makes me support it ngl

islam is failoed by an ugly as fuck group of believers. if white people believed in it, it'd become official state religion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and chadpreetcel123
Along with your arm you also seem to miss quite a bit of brain.

• +1
The Quran has never had any changes or alterations to it since its creation, The Bible and Torah on the other hand...
And that makes it true how? What about the the 100’s of other gods mentioned over history? What about the different factions of Islam?

If that’s your only reason for believing it then your logic is totally flawed.

• +1
Don't forget the fact that half of the quran is borrowed plagiarized from the bible, both OT and NT.
Plus your prophet himself mentions and has been advised by your god that - go to the bible for more advice.

The Bible hasn't been changed in the sense that words from it have been deducted or added to change it's entire meaning. Different denominations compiled gospels and 'the apocryphia' which isn't scripture. Plus there are many versions like the KJV and etc, they are literal careful translations for this modern generation of today.
All of that started in Israel, Moses recieved the law, the 10 commandments. Islam has borrowed it explicitly, like I have said before.

Last edited: