Why does Richard Ramirez have trouble speaking

M

Mealworm

Sphinx
If you look at his interviews, he sounds like he has trouble speaking, and I’m exactly in the same boat as him. I swear to God, he sounds just like me when I speak, down to the accent and we have the same speech problems, but nobody even brings it up. Any ideas?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: W3ak, Lonenely sigma and vermillioncorefan
Because he is full of drugs brother

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and h111
a man of few words
but lots of cock

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki and Vermilioncore
He got parkinson's from bonesmashing

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki, silencio, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
If you look at his interviews, he sounds like he has trouble speaking, and I’m exactly in the same boat as him. I swear to God, he sounds just like me when I speak, down to the accent and we have the same speech problems, but nobody even brings it up. Any ideas?
Temporal lobe eppilepsy

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
God dammit how did all 3 of you manage to respond before me? Now my reply won't even be seen. Its beyond over for my rep/post ratio
The users yearn for my attention

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
How intelligent was Richard Ramirez?

Slightly below average… perhaps around 90. He had a ninth grade education, and his crimes were poorly thought out and executed.

Cus he was lowk dumb but sexy as fuck:feelsgah:9

I think he was dumb and would try to talk from a script, and it was difficult for it to seem natural

How intelligent was Richard Ramirez?

Slightly below average… perhaps around 90. He had a ninth grade education, and his crimes were poorly thought out and executed.
No, I don’t mean that he wasn’t intelligent, but he literally had problems with speaking

he is a mexican ethnic
it was said he spoke spanish a lot

No, I don’t mean that he wasn’t intelligent, but he literally had problems with speaking
most of the time intelligence and speaking skills are connected it can be the case or just a speaking disorder

Do you expect a low iq criminal that has probably been taking hard drugs and substances since birth to be good at speaking? This guy brain was super cooked. Obviously he has trouble doing simple things like speaking.

but he lived and grew up in CA

Hot Ones David Dobrik GIF by First We Feast

Do you expect a low iq criminal that has probably been taking hard drugs and substances since birth to be good at speaking? This guy brain was super cooked. Obviously he has trouble doing simple things like speaking.
exactly thats what I meant also he had lower intelligence because all these drugs ate his brain. he injected crack and alcohol did some crazy stuff. the most brutal thing for me all these drugs, guy was sleeping in cemetarys terrible diet and still looked good

Experiencing withdrawal from killing whores can do that to you

Drugs will not affect your speech

He was hit in a head very hard as a kid apparently twice which gave him a concussion and he spoke good for a criminal,he just thought about every word he said so he didn’t say something that could be used against him in court bc he was fighting a death row sentence in them interviews

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees
exactly thats what I meant also he had lower intelligence because all these drugs ate his brain. he injected crack and alcohol did some crazy stuff. the most brutal thing for me all these drugs, guy was sleeping in cemetarys terrible diet and still looked good
I can’t really describe his voice, but his speech was slurred at times, and he spoke in a somewhat disjointed manner, exactly like me. We sound exactly alike in every way, literally down to the accent

I can’t really describe his voice, but his speech was slurred at times, and he spoke in a somewhat disjointed manner, exactly like me. We sound exactly alike in every way, literally down to the accent
and more important question do yall look the same ?

You think he's a mother heckin bad boy, and you aspire to be just like him without fully understanding what that entails. Therefore you see similarities between yourself and him that don't really exist.

This is you.

You think he's a mother heckin bad boy, and you aspire to be just like him without fully understanding what that entails. Therefore you see similarities between yourself and him that don't really exist.

This is you.

The only reason I brought it up is because I was on a Discord call with someone, and they said, "Bro, you sound like that one dude," and they sent me a link to the Richard Ramirez interview

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
The only reason I brought it up is because I was on a Discord call with someone, and they said, "Bro, you sound like that one dude," and they sent me a link to the Richard Ramirez interview
Well........what I described would apply to a lot of users on this site.

man idk
google it

Because he had no teeth and recessed maxilla