ronald ead sleeps with a backpack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, wagbox, Joodz and 8 others
He is a gigachad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter, poplo, Deleted member 2157 and 1 other person
He doesnt look that bad and agga literally raped him in the ass.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 8758
He looks good in his last vid. could legit ascend to chad with a rhino.

Put your finger on his monkey nostrills and see how good his features are. MSE is lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Because he chose to avoid surgery at all costs.

He deluded himself and others on the internet that non surgical appliances and minimally invasive surgeries (SFOT) can be compared to jaw surgery.

Mininally Invasive procedures consistently give inferior results to the full surgical procedure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 5385, Kingkellz and 11 others

He deluded himself and others on the internet that non surgical appliances and minimally invasive surgeries (SFOT) can be compared to jaw surgery.

Mininally Invasive procedures consistently give inferior results to the full surgical procedure.
A pioneer

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
Terrible eye area and baboon mouth.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingkellz, ascentium, Deleted member 5385 and 3 others

:feelsuhh:

There are literally zero ways to achieve the effects of MSE with any type of surgical alternative, so what the fuck are you even talking about? Please, name a single surgery that will laterally expand the entire zygomaticomaxillary complex.

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn, ascentium, Deleted member 5385 and 4 others

There are literally zero ways to achieve the effects of MSE with any type of surgical alternative, so what the fuck are you even talking about? Please, name a single surgery that will laterally expand the entire zygomaticomaxillary complex.
Axe to the head I can do the procedure for u.

• JFL
Reactions: Joodz, Deleted member 1680 and SPFromNY914

I agree MSE is superior for lateral movement but he compares MSE with facepuller and SFOT to the effects of bimax.

I have had MSE before, btw. Definitely a believer. But does nothing for forward growth and little for facial aesthetics overall.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, ascentium, Deleted member 5634 and 6 others
His pheno is a bit of failo but I admit its not like hes curry or something, other than that, he looks somehow fishy

agga-example-10.jpg
ca_16-weeks_frontal.jpg

he chipmunkmaxxed by making his masseters too big

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
your just jealos of his palate

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Taylorswift
I agree MSE is superior for lateral movement but he compares MSE with facepuller and SFOT to the effects of bimax.

I have had MSE before, btw. Definitely a believer. But does nothing for forward growth and little for facial aesthetics overall.
Fair enough. So, you didn’t think that the lateral expansion in the midface was very beneficial for you aesthetically? It seems to have benefitted Ronald Ead quite a bit; his zygos are much more flared outwards now it seems

Fair enough. So, you didn’t think that the lateral expansion in the midface was very beneficial for you aesthetically? It seems to have benefitted Ronald Ead quite a bit; his zygos are much more flared outwards now it seems

MSE can be aesthetically helpful but transformative.

I think the Ronald before/afters are a subtle midfacial improvement.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, highT and curryslayerordeath
u ignored my question abt cw rotation from rapid palate expansion :cry::cry::cry:

I did not see it can you tag it dm again?

But yes a very small CW rotation has always been noted with SARPE but it is really only orthodontically relevant.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

No
Its because he has repulsive eye area, neanderthal pheno and his palate looks alien when he smiles
His jaw isnt bad at all

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, 000, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
I did not see it can you tag it dm again?

But yes a very small CW rotation has always been noted with SARPE but it is really only orthodontically relevant.

ah, so in many of the papers describing the mechanism of mse, they state things like:

"Maxillary rotation around this fulcrum area during expansion could explain the downward movements of anterior nasal spine and posterior nasal spine induced by expanders" & "As the zygomaticomaxillary complex rotates outward around the frontozygomatic suture area, a half maxilla initially moves downward and outward" (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30173836/)

a few other clinical studies on RPE from a while back also corroborate the same results. do u think its a valid cosmetic issue for a patient w VME, high facial height, steep MPA, and a kinda borderline midface length?

ah, so in many of the papers describing the mechanism of mse, they state things like:

"Maxillary rotation around this fulcrum area during expansion could explain the downward movements of anterior nasal spine and posterior nasal spine induced by expanders" & "As the zygomaticomaxillary complex rotates outward around the frontozygomatic suture area, a half maxilla initially moves downward and outward" (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30173836/)

a few other clinical studies on RPE from a while back also corroborate the same results. do u think its a valid cosmetic issue for a patient w VME, high facial height, steep MPA, and a kinda borderline midface length?

No I don’t in general and especially so if you already have planned surgery to address VME and maxillary angle.

Zygomatic sandwich osteotomy expands the cheekbones and gives the midface more lateral growth.

MSE can be aesthetically helpful but transformative.
Did you mean to say NOT transformative?
How can it do little for facial aesthetics and be transformative at the same time?

No I don’t in general and especially so if you already have planned surgery to address VME and maxillary angle.
yep surgeon said right after the rme retention is done, bimax w impaction is next. so as long as my midface length isnt getting hurt by the mse, should all be good.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
No
Its because he has repulsive eye area, neanderthal pheno and his palate looks alien when he smiles
His jaw isnt bad at all
Please explain to me how is eye area is *repulsive* with those dark rich eyebrows and beautiful eyes

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
No
His jaw isnt bad at all
What’s wrong with his eye area.

Please explain to me how is eye area is *repulsive* with those dark rich eyebrows and beautiful eyes
He’s the biggest retard I’ve seen to date his opinion is irrelevant.

stop coping, he looks good

• +1
Reactions: 000 and RichardwillImprove
Did you mean to say NOT transformative?
How can it do little for facial aesthetics and be transformative at the same time?

Yes not transformative when I write on my phone and then go back to fix a typo it drops words and deletes whole lines making more typos.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium and Deleted member 6382
Gradient 2020 09 23 19 00 05 collage  01  01

Anyone who claims Ronny's MSE didn't fuck him up is giga coping. The screenshot on the left is completely unedited. He really looks that bad, not even a meme. He looked significantly better after just getting AGGA, which he ironically thinks is terrible now. Now he just looks like a dweeby Comp Sci major. Just shows how dental dysmorphia can make someone ruin something that's already fine. I'm calling it, within 3 years he'll spin around & claim MSE is now horrible, then proceed to go on with a fucking LeFort 12.

Also, black Ronny is just tranny Chris Rock.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Good_Little_Goy, Kingkellz and 4 others
View attachment 689065
Anyone who claims Ronny's MSE didn't fuck him up is giga coping. The screenshot on the left is completely unedited. He really looks that bad, not even a meme. He looked significantly better after just getting AGGA, which he ironically thinks is terrible now. Now he just looks like a dweeby Comp Sci major. Just shows how dental dysmorphia can make someone ruin something that's already fine. I'm calling it, within 3 years he'll spin around & claim MSE is now horrible, then proceed to go on with a fucking LeFort 12.

Also, black Ronny is just tranny Chris Rock.

Wide palate Is a meme, if you look at chico only 6 teeth showing when he smiles average palate, its also harmony and proportion not only bones

Attachments

• png-clipart-francisco-lachowski-smiling-man-wearing-white-crew-neck-shirt.png
    png-clipart-francisco-lachowski-smiling-man-wearing-white-crew-neck-shirt.png
    724.2 KB · Views: 63
  • +1
Reactions: ShineBright

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5385
Narrow IPD , Round prey like eyes, shit chimp pheno , his mouth are literally wider than his IPD , long midface, lack of forward growth, weak cheekbones, literally 0 facial definition

• +1
Reactions: ascentium

does that include MSE? Or just the AGGA treatment?

does that include MSE? Or just the AGGA treatment?

MSE is a great treatment for those who need it and it is better than SARPE or Segmented LeFort I *IF* you expand (MSE has device failure risk in adult men up to 10% which some people would rather not take)

But it’s not comparable to MMA surgery in any way.

MSE is a great treatment for those who need it and it is better than SARPE or Segmented LeFort I *IF* you expand (MSE has device failure risk in adult men up to 10% which some people would rather not take)

But it’s not comparable to MMA surgery in any way.
sorry to revive but do you think then the only surgery that can give proper growth visible from the aesthetic point of view is DJS?