why does school air make me look so bad??

celmaxxer

celmaxxer

Iron
Every day in the morning I debloat and look, lets say 8/10. I get ready and go to school, and by the time im in class, im always super bloated and feel ugly as fuck.

Every single day. And its not normal bloat, i get fat as fuck, and dont even recognise myself (lets say 5/10, 3 point drop). Why do i look so shit at school, but not anywhere else?? does anyone else have this problem, looking like shit as soon as your at school?

(edit the numbers dont mean anything its just an example, and im talking about bodyfat, water retention, and skin)

Last edited:
Ah yes, 8/10, chico tier basically. 8/10 chad on org apparently.

Please go back to tiktok you dumb degenerate with a whore mother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, shizuku11111 and <6PSLcel
you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, <6PSLcel and celmaxxer
you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air you are ugly its not school air
"muh school air is why im incel" jfl niggas will tell themselves it's everything but their bone structure as to why they are ugly

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Sounds like bdd

Youre just overperceiving minor difference in your appearance

Youre probably losing 0.5points at most

The crap lighting. That's why I look so fucking weird in barbers shops, the overhead lighting directly shining on me wasn't helping