Why does smoking gives me clear skin

Spliff

Spliff

Iron
After smoking a pack of malboro reds my skin cant get better its smooth and clear.

Whys that many people sayin its bad for ur skin but for me its totally the opposite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, ey88 and Johnny_Sins
Pretty sure it’s because of better gut mobility, but after some time you’ll turn dry grey and collogenless

• +1
Reactions: Spliff
Cuz God wants you to smoke cigarettes on a motorcycle with a hot chick on the back

When you get the motorcycle you'll look even better

And when there's a hot girl on the back, you'll grow in height and expand ur frame to 25 inch bideltoid and get a10s

• +1
Reactions: Eblan, vampmaxxer, prince_ and 2 others
Long term it won't be like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033 and Spliff
Probably because when you aren’t smoking your body increases in cortisol because you’re addicted

Probably because when you aren’t smoking your body increases in cortisol because you’re addicted
maybe i feel stressed when i dont smoke anything to help with it?

• +1
Reactions: ey88
After smoking a pack of malboro reds my skin cant get better its smooth and clear.

Whys that many people sayin its bad for ur skin but for me its totally the opposite
maybe your appetite is suppressed cuz of nic and you eat less food that fucks your skin idk ik nicotines rapes collagen

• +1
Reactions: Spliff
same but i dont know why dont everyone in earth doesnt smoke its literally the best thing humans have ever invented
also for that shortened life span

Wiz Khalifa Smoke GIF

It’s joo poison to kill you and rape your wallet

Smoking assends u heavily ngl since I started smoking 2 years ago i have been eating so much less starvemaxxing has never been this easy, only downside is it kinda giving u face bloat