why does something always go wrong when I'm about to have sex in a dream

mewingrightnow

mewingrightnow

Middest Tier Normie
This is like the 10th time this has happened in the past year lmao, whenever i'm about to have sex in a dream someone interrupts. Last night two of the hottest girls I know appeared in my dream and we were getting it on making out and everything until my friends showed up to my house unnanounced and started playing football in my backyard. I feel like I have no control over what happened it was like talking to a brick wall my friends wouldn't listen when I told them to leave. Also my dick is small as fuck in my dreams like micropenis level :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza and PubertyMaxxer
This is like the 10th time this has happened in the past year lmao, whenever i'm about to have sex in a dream someone interrupts. Last night two of the hottest girls I know appeared in my dream and we were getting it on making out and everything until my friends showed up to my house unnanounced and started playing football in my backyard. I feel like I have no control over what happened it was like talking to a brick wall my friends wouldn't listen when I told them to leave. Also my dick is small as fuck in my dreams like micropenis level :lul::lul::lul:

Talk Talking To Myself GIF by Facepunch Studios

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, fuse, rainzm and 1 other person
This is like the 10th time this has happened in the past year lmao, whenever i'm about to have sex in a dream someone interrupts. Last night two of the hottest girls I know appeared in my dream and we were getting it on making out and everything until my friends showed up to my house unnanounced and started playing football in my backyard. I feel like I have no control over what happened it was like talking to a brick wall my friends wouldn't listen when I told them to leave.

Also my dick is small as fuck in my dreams like micropenis level :lul::lul::lul:
Not just in your dreams

• JFL
Reactions: NerverBegan and PsychoDsk
they do this to fuck with you and tease you

happens to me a lot

basically dreams are controlled and uploaded to you by the jews

• JFL
Reactions: user123456, JohnBaza, fuse and 1 other person
Happens to me as well, probably something to do with brain getting too excited and thinking it’s real life then the meme happens where you wake up

Astral projection

Try astral projection vro,its way better than lucid dreams

The erection in your dream will be the same as your real erection try nofap