why does the forum cry over squinting so much

axttt_

axttt_

shortcel
when they see a user in the rate section squinting they have a fucking break down about it but when the psl gods they idolise squint everytime they're on camera they cum in their pants are u niggas just retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uN01, wishIwasSalludon, thegiganigga and 9 others
Even if ur not squinting and have compact eyes from birth you would still get called out for squinting

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and nathan
because their frauding

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, panjeet currycel and majesticincel
Looks even worse than unsquinted

• +1
Reactions: nathan
it's funny because only people with normal eyes can squint and look good, if you actually have squinty looking eyes it makes you look retarded.

• +1
Reactions: uN01, thegiganigga, perpetuallytired and 3 others
it's funny because only people with normal eyes can squint and look good, if you actually have squinty looking eyes it makes you look retarded.
i think this is somewhat true but imo even with compact orbitals i think just slightly squinting enhances it but properly squinting makes u look autistic i agree

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
It's literally a normal thing to do to use your facial muscles when you take a pic. If your facial muscles are fully relaxed you look legit retarded so idk why tf this even matters

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and axttt_
i think this is somewhat true but imo even with compact orbitals i think just slightly squinting enhances it but properly squinting makes u look autistic i agree
me when I squint even slightly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uN01, thegiganigga, NoLongerHuman and 5 others
me when I squint even slightly.

View attachment 3090824
Are your eyes fully hooded right? That shit also happens to me, I have to "open" my eyes considerably just to make them have a normal expression, Even If i squint normally, i look like an aspie tryhard, in the sunlight my eyes look exactly like those in the pic

Are your eyes fully hooded right? That shit also happens to me, I have to "open" my eyes considerably just to make them have a normal expression, Even If i squint normally i look like an aspie tryhard, in the sunlight my eyes look exactly as the ones in the pic
yeah, I spread my eyes open as if I'm trying to stare at someone for pictures.

yeah, I spread my eyes open as if I'm trying to stare at someone for pictures.
Lmao its akward when someone takes a pic of you with fully hooded eyes, I open my eyelids and i feel like this is how people perceive me:
Kurt angle meme

But when i see the pic, my facial expression looks like this
2048x1024 sean opry jpg c4ff9ca3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uN01, thegiganigga, violentrose and 1 other person
when they see a user in the rate section squinting they have a fucking break down about it but when the psl gods they idolise squint everytime they're on camera they cum in their pants are u niggas just retarded
difference is .org users squint in 360p aspie photos asking for rates while the PSL Gods are posing for advertisements, photo shoots, and runways
you can't rate fraud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 82370, thegiganigga and violentrose
difference is .org users squint in 360p aspie photos asking for rates while the PSL Gods are posing for advertisements, photo shoots, and runways
you can't rate fraud
By this logic you can't rate MMs either since they're still doing the same thing regardless of whether they get paid for it. Nobody can be rated since everyone with self awareness tries to look good in a photo. Next up is smiling is frauding since it lengthens the lower 3rd?

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
Don’t do squinting! You will get frown lines and forehead wrinkles

By this logic you can't rate MMs either since they're still doing the same thing regardless of whether they get paid for it. Nobody can be rated since everyone with self awareness tries to look good in a photo. Next up is smiling is frauding since it lengthens the lower 3rd?
dumb logic. can you not tell that any sort of frauding defeats the purpose of any potential rating, and how autistic it is to squint in a selfie that you plan to upload on an incel forum asking where you land on the PSL and SMV scale? OP said 'rate section'

and no shit about the male models, it's literally their job to look good. but even they don't go around clenching their jaw, squinting their eyes, and extending their necks out to tighten hyoid fat. if you want a fair and accurate rating on her, post normal photos in normal lighting because that's how you look like to people

dumb logic. can you not tell that any sort of frauding defeats the purpose of any potential rating, and how autistic it is to squint in a selfie that you plan to upload on an incel forum asking where you land on the PSL and SMV scale? OP said 'rate section'

and no shit about the male models, it's literally their job to look good. but even they don't go around clenching their jaw, squinting their eyes, and extending their necks out to tighten hyoid fat. if you want a fair and accurate rating on her, post normal photos in normal lighting because that's how you look like to people
Jfl do you really think industry people are not conscious of how facial muscles work to not max everything during a photoshoot? Nick Bateman was literally known as Nick Squintman precisely for this

Models are rated according to the best shots they take not their cell phone camera selfies. You make 0 sense

Jfl do you really think industry people are not conscious of how facial muscles work to not max everything during a photoshoot? Nick Bateman was literally known as Nick Squintman precisely for this

Models are rated according to the best shots they take not their cell phone camera selfies. You make 0 sense
looks like i'll have to break it down to simple terms, so your spastic double digit IQ self can take it in

me squint in photo, clench jaw, use best lighting, use specific angle, bite cheeks hoping to get accurate and fair rating only meet backlash and mockery bc i tryhard and im presenting myself in way i never look in person where thousands of ppl will never see. *asking for rating*

models look good 24/7 and are effortless, me need every fraud i can to look remotely human for one photo out of thousands

looks like i'll have to break it down to simple terms, so your spastic double digit IQ self can take it in

me squint in photo, clench jaw, use best lighting, use specific angle, bite cheeks hoping to get accurate and fair rating only meet backlash and mockery bc i tryhard and im presenting myself in way i never look in person where thousands of ppl will never see. *asking for rating*

models look good 24/7 and are effortless
, me need every fraud i can to look remotely human for one photo out of thousands
Jfl you literally believe this

The irony in you calling ANYONE low IQ jfl @ you Dumb nigger fuck off

Jfl you literally believe this

The irony in you calling ANYONE low IQ jfl @ you Dumb nigger fuck off
"how tall am i bros. i think im 6ft4 but cant tell tbh"

"rate eye area, hunter eyes?"

actual dumb fuck retard. huff and puff on copium, and maybe your brain size will match your dick size at a staggering 2cm