Why does this forum claim to be "blackpilled" in science, if they conflate hebephilia with pedophilia?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
"We're so smart bro we have studies muh"

Here's a study for you:

And here's another:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Hades and BrettyBoy
hebephile = nonce with thesaurus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Hades
Since in western society women are always a never aging infant all acts of sexuality and romance with them is pedophilia.

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety
Ye tbh, it makes sense ngl

WHAT THE FUCK 52% FOR CHILDREN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: warpsociety, Deleted member 7753, Hades and 3 others
Sharpness Theory [] Animesthetics = Everything

• Love it
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Last edited:
  • +1
"We're so smart bro we have studies muh"

Here's a study for you:

And here's another:

View attachment 531242
Because it's full of redditors who think dating a 20 year old is evil if you are 40

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
"erm"

it's normal, i mean, these girls have hit puberty, a good amount of them at least
im 16 and i couldnt find a 12 year old attractive, most of them have just about started puberty, like maybe i could see if you were talking about 14-15 year olds who are pretty much done with puberty but 12 is like wtf

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
@personalityinkwell because this forum is full of brainwashed redditors

@personalityinkwell because this forum is full of brainwashed redditors
probably
im 16 and i couldnt find a 12 year old attractive, most of them have just about started puberty, like maybe i could see if you were talking about 14-15 year olds who are pretty much done with puberty but 12 is like wtf
you're only 16? damn, you're making me feel old

anyway, if you see them in a skimpy bikini or booty shorts, your penis may think differently :cool:

• So Sad
even 12 isn't pedophilia although I think it should be illegal

Let's take this thread behind the shed, and put one in the back of its head.

Don't fucking normalize pedophilia. Of course, there are many men who are hardwired to be attracted to very young people, and can't help it, but don't be all "let them express their love"

99% of healthy straight men would find an attractive 16-17 year old attractive. There was even a study that confirmed this. However, these girls are often immature and moronic.

It is also dumb when celebs who have an affair with a 17-year-old are called pedophiles. It is usually post-wall feminists who "think its gross" because it reminds them of their window of sexual desirability.

But yea women don't usually fully mature until 21 with some exceptions

probably

you're only 16? damn, you're making me feel old

anyway, if you see them in a skimpy bikini or booty shorts, your penis may think differently :cool:
Mentally crippled by lonely teen years

Don't fucking normalize pedophilia. Of course, there are many men who are hardwired to be attracted to very young people, and can't help it, but don't be all "let them express their love"

99% of healthy straight men would find an attractive 16-17 year old attractive. There was even a study that confirmed this. However, these girls are often immature and moronic.

It is also dumb when celebs who have an affair with a 17-year-old are called pedophiles. It is usually post-wall feminists who "think its gross" because it reminds them of their window of sexual desirability.

I'm not "normalizing pedophilia" at all.

I'm not "normalizing pedophilia" at all.
@Edmund_Kemper

hebephile = nonce with thesaurus
There's a reason pedo is in common vernacular, while the more technical terms like ephebophilia are not.
It's not because people are dumb (though they are), it's because feminists deliberately tried, and succeeded, in associating normal male sexuality with wanting to rape toddlers.
It's propaganda, and you fell for it like the good goy you are.

• Love it
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885 and Deleted member 4671

21? When you’re in your 30s you’ll think 25 year olds are immature. Immaturity in teenagers isn’t inherent anyways. Robert Epstein (not related to Jeffrey) wrote a lot about this. The infanilization of teenagers and extending childhood to 21 is the cause of their immaturity. Also thinking men should be killed because they fucked a teenager is dumb, it isn’t equivalent to some five year old.