Why does this forum copes so much with being Chad?

D

Deleted member 17872

Female rights activist
Yes chad can get validation and lust from a lot of women.

But being Chad won’t make women love you. Most modern women aren’t capable of love.

When Chad get sick or broke or in some other trouble, she will leave him for some other option.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JuneBug, Deleted member 24593, Skywalker and 15 others
Idc tbh. I’m incel but I’m also shit at 100 other things. It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
The good thing is most modern men are also thrash so the bar for being a good man is less. So most men who try to be good can become good men and can get good women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 18522, IMZLEGEND and 2 others
Love? Youre suchba faggot OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, VladimirtheGreat, Skywalker and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17872
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 19036, john2 and 6 others
ideas of quora user

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Gladiator, Skywalker and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Nebula, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 27066, Skywalker and 3 others
It's not about slaying tbh it's about having lots of short relationships with hot girls or any girls really. It's nice when they look up to you and admire you just for your looks and the difference in treatment you get from improving looks is well worth it imo. You're right though looking for a serious fantasy ltr is cope you should just enjoy things while they last.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, IMZLEGEND, Skywalker and 1 other person
in this generation going for a LTR is just impossible

Even celeb chads are getting cucked or cheated on or divorce raped.

It’s sad but it seems like what remnants of monogamous love that boomers had in their time is completely gone in this generation

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, IMZLEGEND, Skywalker and 2 others
It's not about slaying tbh it's about have lots of short relationships with hot girls or any girls really. It's nice when they look up to you and admire you just for your looks and the difference in treatment you get from improving looks is well worth it imo. You're right though looking for a serious fantasy ltr is cope you should just enjoy things while they last.
The thing is money and status is way better way to slay than looks.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday
cope
women support you in any way possible if you're valuable

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and ReadBooksEveryday
Yes chad can get validation and lust from a lot of women.

But being Chad won’t make women love you. Most modern women aren’t capable of love.

When Chad get sick or broke or in some other trouble, she will leave him for some other option.
yes goy be a subhuman incel

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and hopeless NTmaxxer
Shut it you kike bastard

No trillionaire status for your face

cope
women support you in any way possible if you're valuable
Not modern women. They literally brag about hating men. Good looking men gets cucked or abused all the time

It's not about slaying tbh it's about have lots of short relationships with hot girls or any girls really. It's nice when they look up to you and admire you just for your looks and the difference in treatment you get from improving looks is well worth it imo. You're right though looking for a serious fantasy ltr is cope you should just enjoy things while they last.
Status give as much validation as looks plus caring for validation after a certain point is extremely low T.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Allornothing and the BULL
Not modern women. They literally brag about hating men. Good looking men gets cucked or abused all the time

Status give as much validation as looks plus caring for validation after a certain point is extremely low T.
idk bro i see that girls are super submissive around me. you just need that machismo. if you want a woman to behave as such you gotta be a real man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25323, Skywalker, sub5inchcel and 3 others
idk bro i see that girls are super submissive around me. you just need that machismo. if you want a woman to behave as such you gotta be a real man
Legit and even if they cuck you they will rope when they see you don't give a shit.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and the BULL
Legit and even if they cuck you they will rope when they see you don't give a shit.
Lol not wrong, girls get mad when you dont care much about shit its funny

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Allornothing

Status is harder to get

Good looking guys are everywhere in big cities
How many guys are high status ?

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Skywalker
Lol not wrong, girls get mad when you dont care much about shit its funny
Low-class whores will forget about you and barely give a shit but that's a paradox really since low-class girls are rarely attracted to real men. They want some loser who does drugs all day. If a high-class girl cucks you which, again, doesn't really make sense, then she will care how you react and get wet when you move on and break up with her with 2 words over text.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and badamj
For me, the point of becoming GL is definitely not some cucked fantasy like "love" or even slaying, as most foids today are complete worthless whores, any interaction with them is just pain in the ass.

The main point is to be able to use your looks for achieving your goals more effectively.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, IMZLEGEND, Skywalker and 1 other person
Status is harder to get

Good looking guys are everywhere in big cities
How many guys are high status ?
Many. 2 percent of american are millionaires. Plus it increases with age unlike looks which deteriorates with age

For me, the point of becoming GL is definitely not some cucked fantasy like "love" or even slaying, as most foids today are complete worthless whores, any interaction with them is just pain in the ass.

The main point is to be able to use your looks for achieving your goals more effectively.
Yeah being GL is the equivalent of being rich in terms of how people will treat you

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
Yeah being GL is the equivalent of being rich in terms of how people will treat you
And if you add money and status to looks, you literally become god on earth, even stacy doesn't get that treatment that a top man gets.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and IMZLEGEND
Because they think that being Chad will make their life magically better. Which it will in the short term, but then will become depressed again. Once, they realized that slaying is meaningless and a waste of time.

Just look at Amnesia, he is still depressed even after ascending, he probably gets more dopamine rush from reacts from this forum than having sex thb

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, horizontallytall, IMZLEGEND and 2 others
This is even more brutal than the version of the blackpill I believe in.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
This is even more brutal than the version of the blackpill I believe in.
It doesnt feel brutal for me anymore. I have seen these type of thread so many times i feel nothing jfl its over

• JFL
Reactions: john2
the Dravidian BULL

OP is a low T cuck, thats all you need to get from this thread

The good thing is most modern men are also thrash so the bar for being a good man is less. So most men who try to be good can become good men and can get good women.
Why are you such a hypocrite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059 and Deleted member 17872
You’re a degenerate and constantly racially attacking people and bragging about being a Chad with a large dick
while being neet trucel with no mates
3324042 1679195528215

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
damn bro, it's alright. sorry u feel that way. hang in there man you'll find your girl.

reasonable point tbh. I think this type of person might get sad at nights when they are alone etc, but the majority of the day you aren't living in your head, rather, you're interacting with people on a superficial level. Chad gets worshipped by women and respected by men, hence all of their interactions are positive where the other party is STRIVING to impress chad, giving chad positive happy reactions, offering help etc. Chad's experience of humanity is on another dimension. It would be much, much harder for chad to actually become depressed

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back