Why does this guy get so much success on Tinder?

D

Deleted member 20781

Mistral
Is this guy a chad? I think he looks like a HTN. Probably has a high hairline and shit forehead area because he covers it with his tiktok hairstyle. Is his tiktok hairstyle a halo?

is he chad?

Let me know what you guys think

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
hes a decent pheno for tinder. Nothing crazy psl wise tho

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Yes hes a chad or a chadlite at least seen this motherfucker on some omegle videos on youtube and alot of girls was simping on him

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
He’s literally the type 95% of women prefer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, vaninskybird, Xangsane and 2 others
It's almost seems like taking NT pics V selfie in your mother's basement makes a difference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and CEO of Sex
hes a decent pheno for tinder. Nothing crazy psl wise tho
I feel like he does as well or probably even better than some psl guy would on tinder. Psl is cope honestly it only matters in the modeling industry

He's more attractive than 99% of American men

There's your answer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
He's more attractive than 99% of American men

There's your answer
Tbh I disagree. At least here in socal there are a lot of clones just like this dude. Normies see popular hairstyle and fashion trends on tiktok and they looksmax and tiktokmaxx without even knowing what that means

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and rand anon
I feel like he does as well or probably even better than some psl guy would on tinder. Psl is cope honestly it only matters in the modeling industry
a bunch of guys can do great on tinder its not that uncommon.
Whats more uncommon is to be Chad psl wise. Or to be the top tier mogger IRL. which matters.
I don't even feel anything anymore when i see someone doing slightly better on tinder or whatever because i had my fair shair and i care more about avoiding getting mogged/looking the best than getting girls.

• Woah
Reactions: vaninskybird
Tbh I disagree. At least here in socal there are a lot of clones just like this dude. Normies see popular hairstyle and fashion trends on tiktok and they looksmax and tiktokmaxx without even knowing what that means
Stop the cope

Stop the cope

He still just looks like a HTN or chadlite with tiktokmaxxed hair. He also frauds so hard in his profile pictures on tinder like he takes a picture of his jawline using some weird angle when on video it doesn't look like that at all and same with all his other pictures. And it's not cope lol who am I coping for? There are a lot of people who look just like him here in southern california

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
He still just looks like a HTN or chadlite with tiktokmaxxed hair. He also frauds so hard in his profile pictures on tinder like he takes a picture of his jawline using some weird angle when on video it doesn't look like that at all and same with all his other pictures. And it's not cope lol who am I coping for? There are a lot of people who look just like him here in southern california
He has chad SMV, his tinder is proof

That's the beginning & end of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, ScramFranklin and vaninskybird
Lol male gaze twat

He has the world's best pheno
He has pretty-boy eyes that are wide.
He has thick low set eyebrows
He has amazing collagen levels
He has amazing facial averageness
His lower facial third is angular and well structured togard
His forward growth is above above
His cheekbones are very high set
He has pretty boy hair
He is above average in height

Just because the man is slightly recessed doesn't mean all these other things I've listed above suddenly become invisible. You fucking bloody stupid, stupid autists

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, vaninskybird, Xangsane and 1 other person

He is not fucking HTN

This is a comprehensive Chadlite pretty boy

Top 10% looking guy

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, John124 and Deleted member 18840
He is not fucking HTN

This is a comprehensive Chadlite pretty boy

Top 10% looking guy
He looks chadlite in good lighting but if you've seen some other angles he looks HTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Lol male gaze twat

He has the world's best pheno
He has pretty-boy eyes that are wide.
He has thick low set eyebrows
He has amazing collagen levels
He has amazing facial averageness
His lower facial third is angular and well structured togard
His forward growth is above above
His cheekbones are very high set
He has pretty boy hair
He is above average in height

Just because the man is slightly recessed doesn't mean all these other things I've listed above suddenly become invisible. You fucking bloody stupid, stupid autists
I'm not a male gaze twat lol I just think he has cuck eyes. He doesn't have the best pheno and his jaw isn't that angular his face looks kind of long as well

• JFL
Reactions: John124
Guy is insanely good looking wtf r u talking about

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and John124
It’s his pheno op, that’s literally it

>is good looking
>why is he so successful?

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and John124
Guy is insanely good looking wtf r u talking about
Not really I mean he is good looking but nothing striking. Long face cuck eyes and jaw isn't the angular from the front

• JFL
Reactions: John124
He looks chadlite in good lighting but if you've seen some other angles he looks HTN
Probably look worse irl like most tiktokers but doesn’t matter to girls as long as you reach a threshold

Probably look worse irl like most tiktokers but doesn’t matter to girls as long as you reach a threshold
Yea he always has perfect lighting behind his camera for videos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Not really I mean he is good looking but nothing striking. Long face cuck eyes and jaw isn't the angular from the front
Body fat and bones and coloring the usual. Reminds me of 90210 Dylan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20781

lucky guy. Hope he smashed this one

Is this guy a chad? I think he looks like a HTN. Probably has a high hairline and shit forehead area because he covers it with his tiktok hairstyle. Is his tiktok hairstyle a halo?

is he chad?

Let me know what you guys think
Prettyboy halo is insane in California