Why does this guy looks so uncanny now (another Alfaro botch)? High IQcels gtfih

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Anchor_Ship, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Underbite and concave side profile. His chin is in front of his browridge. The chin must align with the forehead/Browridge but it's not a bad result. He looks good from the front

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, MrRubiks, AscendingHero and 4 others
too much donwardly grown chin. looks comical.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I would legit rope if I paid €35k for an outcome like this
Users say he looks good from the front, that's because a lefort is the only true looksmax aside from adding jaw width using implants
"Just move your mandible forward by 10mm when you've already got a normal occlusion bro"

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel, coping ethnic and 7 others
he dun goofed jesus this is bad. Only fix for this is like monobloc + le fort 3 to push his midface forward which he will never get.

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Winkie, Deleted member 15065 and 1 other person
I would legit rope if I paid €35k for an outcome like this
Users say he looks good from the front, that's because a lefort is the only true looksmax aside from adding jaw width using implants
"Just move your mandible forward by 10mm when you've already got a normal occlusion bro"
This tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
this is what happens when you pass the coceancig minimum extendable line
EB9E669F BC59 49F1 8AB1 0B06DB304498

muh alfaro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, mulattomaxxer, noprogressno and 5 others
how can this mistake can be even fucking happen? is Alfaro blind ?

View attachment 1594418

muh alfaro
coceancig mogs everything tbh. I'm convinced of this at this point. he literally turns your jaws into a bunch of puzzle pieces with his osteotomies to realign them. don't see anyone else do this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero and 1 other person
View attachment 1594418

muh alfaro
no doing surgery planning with hard bones is low iq. ideal is doing it with soft tissue and 3d planning

if I remember correctly, it is also not optimal how the ans is in line with upper incisor

no doing surgery planning with hard bones is low iq. ideal is doing it with soft tissue and 3d planning
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

that program that coceancig uses shows soft tissue too and that shit doesn’t even matter if you know what you’re doing… it’s most importantly used to see if the amount of advancement is pulling the lips too far forward, otherwise it’s pointless. bones entail the essentials

this is 3d planning?
if I remember correctly, it is also not optimal how the ans is in line with upper incisor
nope. a true orthognathic profile (caucasoid) consists of a lined up ANS and central incisors

5F1AEF5B 9926 4FE1 A361 678AE5398B57

might be feeding this forum too much information tbh , but at the same time whos even gonna get surgery 😛

View attachment 1594418

muh alfaro
Coceancig can go to hell. Did you get banned cause you’re Coceancig himself? Cause he sucks ass and his ridiculous movements have caused many patients medical problems and instead of helping them he abandons them.

When people complain about constant pain he pulls out his favourite psychopathic response: “It’s as though I’ve cleaned your whole apartment and you’re complaining about a sock on the floor”.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer