why does this gymcelled normies frame look so horrible when he’s wearing a baggy shirt ?

twilight

twilight

professional frauder

i understand the muscles hidden but just his frame looks so narrow and sloped wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Lmao, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
he got framecelled

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, LightSkinNoob and eduardkoopman
Simple, just wear slim fit :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Prettyboy, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
because of his midface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 22611, Deleted member and 10 others
he is like angle frauding when he is shirtless and most guys don't look like they lift in a normal t shirt unless they are pumped wearing a slim fit t shirt
thats why so many guys will have to roid or train really long and well or both to look good in shirt and shirtless
But morons like @BucketCrab conveniently ignore this factor when they tell you what an ideal body for men is

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Simple, just wear slim fit :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
This.
Good muscle toned= slim fitting clothes.

Baggy clothes is for fat, skinny fat, and skinny men

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member and Elvisandreaa
dyel + midface, over

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Holy shit you guys are retarded it's cause the camera is facing down compare to face plusnlook at bodybuilders with shirts like that their frame looks shit too

Holy shit you guys are retarded it's cause the camera is facing down compare to face plusnlook at bodybuilders with shirts like that their frame looks shit too
Does this camera angle affects face too?

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger
he is like angle frauding when he is shirtless and most guys don't look like they lift in a normal t shirt unless they are pumped wearing a slim fit t shirt
thats why so many guys will have to roid or train really long and well or both to look good in shirt and shirtless
But morons like @BucketCrab conveniently ignore this factor when they tell you what an ideal body for men is
He’s living rent free isn’t he? :lul:

He’s living rent free isn’t he? :lul:
retards always live rent free in my head its like I was born with extra room exclusively for them

his rounded clavicles give the appearance of a smaller frame, rounded clavicles are such a failo

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Shit structure
Not enough muscle

Like what else is it gonna be lol

for estrogenic soy monsters like you maybe jfl

i looked like i lift after 6 months of training in shirt and shirtless despite being very low bf

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and softlysoftly
for estrogenic soy monsters like you maybe jfl

i looked like i lift after 6 months of training in shirt and shirtless despite being very low bf
whats your measurements including height and weight?

• JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly
176/177cm at 73kg

inb4 manlet, idc ill think about it when i fuck ur sis
5'8 and 160lbs is a joke lmao there is like no way you look jacked or buff no way you deluding yourself like so freaking hard mate

I think it's cos he legit has a shit frame, and slight horse face. When topless I think the light is haloing him.

Truth is even fightclub body fan boys if they saw Pitt in t-shirt here IRL would call him femboy low T, anyone who has seen celebs IRL can tell u unless they r rugby players or heavyweight fighters, they are small, and small framed, cos I guess camera demands that.

Cb967a6f7c70ec96740837d07f4c0178

I saw vin diesel in peak f&f mode and he is legit my size with narrower shoulders, yet looks like a monster

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
5'8 and 160lbs is a joke lmao there is like no way you look jacked or buff no way you deluding yourself like so freaking hard mate
incel estrogen boys like you dont know that shoulder width/frame and good proportions matter much more than weight. when i was 65kg people thought i weighter 75-78kg

and yes 177cm is like 5‘10 retard

• Hmm...
incel estrogen boys like you dont know that shoulder width/frame and good proportions matter much more than weight. when i was 65kg people thought i weighter 75-78kg
thats why I asked for measurements but you only gave height and weight
like what is your estimated bideltoid?
bf%?
arm size?
Chest?
Waist?
that actually doesn't help your case then because the taller you are the heavier you can be
and when I convert to cm to feet on google it gives 177cm to be 5.80709 feet

it doesnt matter if you are 5'8 or 5'10 for your weight you are in normal bmi range for both and your ffmi would be 20-21 so nothing spectacular there is no way you like look impressive in a shirt

What's the point of putting that much effort in gymceling with that mediocre normies face?

bf%?
arm size?
Chest?
Waist?

that actually doesn't help your case then because the taller you are the heavier you can be

it doesnt matter if you are 5'8 or 5'10 for your weight you are in normal bmi range for both and your ffmi would be 20-21 so nothing spectacular there is no way you like look impressive in a shirt
because i dont measure myself like an autist? jfl

i go to the gym 5x a week eat 140g protein and sleep 7-8 hours daily and only care about female validation which i get plenty of every year at the beach or in summer in general.

i couldnt care less about strength or measurements, i get told i have a good body and good genetics on a daily basis.

bf%?
arm size?
Chest?
Waist?

like this is me at 62kg and low as fuck bf. i looked small but in tshirt u could still tell i lift. now im 10-11kg more of mostly lean muscle mass.

Attachments

• D7E0B7EE-E7A4-4325-A67D-1015AD3BFF7C.png
    D7E0B7EE-E7A4-4325-A67D-1015AD3BFF7C.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
like this is me at 62kg and low as fuck bf.
that converts to like 137lbs soaking wet you are like as light as a feather lol I can see girls complimenting body shirtless but I have a hard time seeing you look big in a shirt you must wear xs or small at best
because i dont measure myself like an autist? jfl
its not autist its a good way to track progress and to see how you stack up against others who are like in the same weightclass
i couldnt care less about strength or measurements, i get told i have a good body and good genetics on a daily basis.
aren't you the guy that got his back blown out by some old school legend bb who wanted to like train you?

this dude keeps making tiktoks about starving himself and calorie counting but it doesn't add anything to his smv what a waste of time

that converts to like 137lbs soaking wet you are like as light as a feather lol I can see girls complimenting body shirtless but I have a hard time seeing you look big in a shirt you must wear xs or small at best

its not autist its a good way to track progress and to see how you stack up against others who are like in the same weightclass

aren't you the guy that got his back blown out by some old school legend bb who wanted to like train you?
i wear S shirts sometimes medium, why would i wear shirts that dont compliment my body? that would be a looksmin and stupid

im naturally strong, much stronger than my mates but not outstandingly like some talents who weight 70kg and squat 250kg or so

and yes some guy who won a couple of tournaments back im 1980s wanted to train me but i didnt ask him again

i wear S shirts sometimes medium, why would i wear shirts that dont compliment my body? that would be a looksmin and stupid
I said shirt size because that proves that you are like really small
im naturally strong, much stronger than my mates but not outstandingly like some talents who weight 70kg and squat 250kg or so
i didn't even like question your strength you are just small
alphadestingy is 5'5 and got super lean this year from 185lbs to 146lbs and you mean to tell me you are 5 inches taller than him AND 10lbs lighter than him but you still look big in a shirt no fucking way mate no fucking way! you are puny and will only look good with shirt off in clothes you are just another lean guy who might play sports in his free time

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
shit frame, wide hips, recessed, frauding in the after turning hips to the side only flexing arms because his clavicles are narrow

he should die

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
View attachment 1820151
i understand the muscles hidden but just his frame looks so narrow and sloped wtf
In the first video, that’s his natural posture.
in the second, he is posing and angling.
1ADC0AFD C28C 4377 8560 CAD6113A9054

Basically he is hunched back / has slumped shoulders.
Often times people who have muscular imbalance between their anterior and posterior muscles will develop this kind of slumped posture. Often the case for example with people who have well developed chests and front delts, but weak scapular muscles.

Having poor rounded shoulders posture makes you look like you have a worse frame. Hence why even guys like this who naturally have poor posture, will straighten it when posing.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Yliaster
I said shirt size because that proves that you are like really small

i didn't even like question your strength you are just small
alphadestingy is 5'5 and got super lean this year from 185lbs to 146lbs and you mean to tell me you are 5 inches taller than him AND 10lbs lighter than him but you still look big in a shirt no fucking way mate no fucking way! you are puny and will only look good with shirt off in clothes you are just another lean guy who might play sports in his free time
keep coping faggot. i get girl attention with shirts too. my goal isnt to look bodybuilder like but ottermode which is the best for girls anyways

keep coping faggot. i get girl attention with shirts too. my goal isnt to look bodybuilder like but ottermode which is the best for girls anyways
at this point I doubt you body gives you anything literally zero boost in clothes you must have a good face or you are just larping I know this bodybuilding world and have been in it for years now you cannot lie to me and tell me you impress modern day young women with such ammeter size and measurement
sure you look decent shirtless but your traps and chest is lagging and in clothes you are normal

@buflek do you look like this in a t shirt?

or more like this

im sure you look just like the bottom when you like wear a shirt

@Tonymontana do you think its like possible to look like you lift in a t shirt when you are 5'10 and 137lbs? I highly doubt highly

• +1
Reactions: Broski
  • +1
because his frame is shit and he has thin wrists and forearms

Fax. I'm 177/178cm and 69kg and when I was 65kg 6'1 90kg lean gymcell from my work thought I was 75kg because of my wide shoulders. (He has narrow shoulders but big muscles). If you have good frame ottermode is your friend no need to get big

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Hes a definition of a Low prenatal T frame

It's the cut of the shirt. The baggy sleeves with low arm holes give him a lumpy, shapeless look. T-shirt fit makes a big difference when it comes to looking big.

177cm is 5‘9.5 closer to 5‘10

get ur facts straight retard
you are not 5'10 and you look pathetic in clothes go put on some mass

Sloped shoulders

How have people not taken the sloped shoulders pill yet? If they're too sloped you automatically look like you have a tiny frame, ideal is broad and horizontal.