Why does this site VIP sale never end

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Jflllll master cant even sell 1 vip to incels so he had to do a sale and even after having a sale for like 7 months now continuosly, no incel still wanna buy vip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, deepfuckingvalue, nathan and 12 others
Jflllll master cant even sell 1 vip to incels so he had to do a sale and even after having a sale for like 7 months now continuosly, no incel still wanna buy vip
It's a marketing strategy low IQ nigga. Creating a sense of urgency makes it more likely for someone to make a purchase. Why do you think everything is on sale in primark all the time? And it works. We have a dozen who have purchased the 100$ VIP forever.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, moreplatesmoreweigh, iloveboobs and 4 others
It's a marketing strategy low IQ nigga. Creating a sense of urgency makes it more likely for someone to make a purchase. Why do you think everything is on sale in primark all the time? And it works. We have a dozen who have purchased the 100$ VIP forever.
Yes but like having a sale for the past 5 months and claiming it will end will not have an affect on the existing users, all og users know nobody huys the vip, the sense of urgency only affects the new people coming here.

Imo if the sale was once every 3 months, it would also instill sense of urgency in old users, not just new

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, YungTrappa, Chadeep and 1 other person
Mods are jews

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR, moreplatesmoreweigh, GigaStacySexual and 1 other person
Same Tactics used by PUA's. 1997 Limited time offer of 200$ and stays the same for years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Sodoku, drimprovement and 4 others
"We"??? Shiieeet... being a mod on .org is an actual job..

Maybe he should send us all some more dms to remind us of the sale

no incel still wanna buy vip
Awkward Jesse Pinkman GIF by Breaking Bad

• +1
Reactions: nathan
The profits must always flow!
rule-92-there-are-many-paths-to-profit.gif

• +1
Master = Jew

• JFL
I'd buy Lifetime VIP+ tomorrow if I could get a discount so it would cost $60 or less..

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
I'd buy Lifetime VIP+ tomorrow if I could get a discount so it would cost $60 or less..
There is a discount code that will make it only 74 dolars tho

Very mature response.

Bhenchod. :cop:

He knows I'll buy it

There is a discount code that will make it only 74 dolars tho
I haven't seen that banner at the entrance of the site with a certain code or discount for a long time, and I don't know why (before when I press it x, a new one would just appear after a certain days, but right now it's quite empty..)

• +1
I haven't seen that banner at the entrance of the site with a certain code or discount for a long time, and I don't know why (before when I press it x, a new one would just appear after a certain days, but right now it's quite empty..)
Use 40OFF it will work

Use 40OFF it will work
I'm waiting for $60 or lower. I think I've also seen 50% in the past when there were some big holidays or something..

• +1
I'm waiting for $60 or lower. I think I've also seen 50% in the past when there were some big holidays or something..
Gotta wait for christmas ig, if i see any discount ill make sure to remind you