Why does this stacy go out with an ugly guy

Sodoku

Sodoku

Silver
Ever since I was introduced to the redpill and blackpill, I've been keeping a close eye to people in my college, mainly couples

This hot as fuck, yet cute and innocent girl goes out with some ugly Irish dude, I've heard girls call him not good looking too, and below her league. He has a high hairline, protruding forehead, curly ginger hair, freckled plastered all over his face (not just the nose). He's PSL 4 tbh tbh whilst the girl is 6-7.

Keep in mind the girl has gone out with the chads before, so I wonder why she's going out with this dude. Maybe personality ACTUALLY matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Ever since I was introduced to the redpill and blackpill, I've been keeping a close eye to people in my college, mainly couples

This hot as fuck, yet cute and innocent girl goes out with some ugly Irish dude, I've heard girls call him not good looking too, and below her league. He has a high hairline, protruding forehead, curly ginger hair, freckled plastered all over his face (not just the nose). He's PSL 4 tbh tbh whilst the girl is 6-7.

Keep in mind the girl has gone out with the chads before, so I wonder why she's going out with this dude. Maybe personality ACTUALLY matters
I made a similar thread too. One of my ugly, short, non existent framed friends had a gf 4 points above him, i'm guessing it was his parents' money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
Maybe personality ACTUALLY matters
Imo it does but the best personality in the world won't save you if you have truecel looks.

• +1
He can't be that ugly. Personality matters but Looks matter much more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and jefferson
Might be social status. Imo, social status is the single most significant aspect that affects success with foids. Just look at guys like 6ix9ine and Post Malone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba, LooksJourney and 2 others
Maybe he’s not as ugly as you think. Do you wanna post pictures of him?

• +1
Maybe he’s not as ugly as you think. Do you wanna post pictures of him?

No pics on his instagram.

He can't be that ugly. Personality matters but Looks matter much more.
Even if he wasn't ugly, he's still not good looking enough to go out with her

• +1
Even if he wasn't ugly, he's still not good looking enough to go out with her

If he isn't ugly or extra GL then it's a mix of Money/Status and personality. It's all about what the girl feels when being with him.
Obviously the girl likes being around him

• +1
Because the blackpill is an empirical law and incels wish it was a universal one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Littleboy

I know a megathot stacy who dates an actual putrid ugly thing just because he drives her around and is rich as fuck. She fucks other guys on the regular. This is probably what she is doing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney, Littleboy and 1 other person
Might be social status. Imo, social status is the single most significant aspect that affects success with foids. Just look at guys like 6ix9ine and Post Malone.

6ix9ine isn't ugly he just has a bunch of tats. nor is post malone, he just ogremaxxed and beermaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
he's still not good looking enough to go out with her
There are exceptions to the blackpill. Ugly people can get laid and have girlfriends. As sergeant said: “The Blackpill is a rule of thumb, not a law. It indicates the behavior of society on average.”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney, CopeMaxxer and 2 others
There are exceptions to the blackpill. Ugly people can get laid and have girlfriends. As sergeant said: “The Blackpill is a rule of thumb, not a law. It indicates the behavior of society on average.”

Anomalies such as a stacy with an ugly guy that deviate from the mean (looks matter for both genders), do indeed exist.

Last edited:
  • +1
Anomalies such as a stacy with an ugly that deviate from the mean (looks matter for both genders), do indeed exist.
A lot of people here need to realise this.

• +1
Big dick

• +1
[QUOTE="Keep in mind the girl has gone out with the chads before, so I wonder why she's going out with this dude. Maybe personality ACTUALLY matters"[/QUOTE]
he may be very masculine or very rich

• +1
Anomalies such as a stacy with an ugly guy that deviate from the mean (looks matter for both genders), do indeed exist.
Important however not to go living your life waiting for an anomalie like this to happen. Keep looksmaxxing kids, cuz chances are this won’t be you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 176 and Deleted member 281
Yeah and guys like Tom Cruz that are short af. Or DiCaprio that looks like an oldcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hybriderr
Important however not to go living your life waiting for an anomalie like this to happen. Keep looksmaxxing kids, cuz chances are this won’t be you.
Yeah, the rare ugly guys that get girlfriends are either really lucky or have something else going for them like money or status.

Last edited:
  • +1