Why does wiping my ass feel so good suddenly

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Like scratching an itch… almost feel like I’m orgasming when wiping, maybe even better. What causes this @BrahminBoss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Crisick
what can be better than hold a shit and then take it

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Imagine not cleaning your ass w water :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist and whitepilledchad
You ever had those times where the poo poo was so hot that you had to spread your ass in front of a fan to cool it down? It’s happened to me before

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, Iasacrko and USERΝAME
Ethnic trait
No nigga it’s a cleanliness trait, shower after shitting. Believe me first thing I noticed when coming over to the UK from Russia is the ass crack smell of anglocels presumably the same for other dirty western cope lords

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, wsada, Manletmachine and 2 others
I always hold it until I find the best video to watch while shitting. Shitting without watching a video is like eating without watching a movie, doesen’t feel right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: USERΝAME, Manletmachine and sweetheart
Do you also moan while shitting?

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and Aero
fun fact: most homosexuals fetishes start off with them feeling pleasure from wiping their ass

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME, Manletmachine and MoggerGaston
fun fact: most homosexuals fetishes start off with them feeling pleasure from wiping their ass
Speaking from experience?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and alurmo
I always hold a big fat turd in me for as long as possible.

Say I ever get surrounded by a group of niggers with knives (very common in niggerlands where I live) and they rape my butthole, I will push their dick out of my ass by launching that big fat turd outwards.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: USERΝAME, WatermelonLover, TechnoBoss and 3 others
No nigga it’s a cleanliness trait, shower after shitting. Believe me first thing I noticed when coming over to the UK from Russia is the ass crack smell of anglocels presumably the same for other dirty western cope lords
I have also noticed that after people sit on the toilet they have a "toilet odor" on them. I always shower or perfume after using the ceramic throne

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME, TechnoBoss and Lev Peshkov
Men are so fucking gay, having brown cucumbers coming out of their ass like a faggot

mf showers every time he shits :ROFLMAO: you run home and take a shower when you shit at work or a restaurant too? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and TechnoBoss
Reading these comments gave me a desease

Disgusting ahhh thread

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Over if you're shitting in the first place

Over if you're shitting in the first place
Not funny I didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential to power every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. I'm not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy. You've single handedly killed humor and every comedic act on the planet. I'm so disappointed that society has failed as a whole in being able to teach you how to be funny. Honestly if I put in all my power and time to try and make your joke funny it would require Einstein himself to build a device to strap me into so I can be connected to the energy of a billion stars to do it, and even then all that joke would get from people is a subtle scuff. You're lucky I still have the slightest of empathy for you after telling that joke otherwise I would have committed every war crime in the book just to prevent you from attempting any humor ever again. We should put that joke in text books so future generations can be wary of becoming such an absolute comedic failure. Im disappointed, hurt, and outright offended that my precious time has been wasted in my brain understanding that joke. In the time that took I was planning on helping kids who have been orphaned, but because of that you've waisted my time explaining the obscene integrity of your terrible attempt at comedy. Now those kids are suffering without meals and there's nobody to blame but you. I hope you're happy with what you have done and I truly hope you can move on and learn from this piss poor attempt

Not funny I didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential to power every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. I'm not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy. You've single handedly killed humor and every comedic act on the planet. I'm so disappointed that society has failed as a whole in being able to teach you how to be funny. Honestly if I put in all my power and time to try and make your joke funny it would require Einstein himself to build a device to strap me into so I can be connected to the energy of a billion stars to do it, and even then all that joke would get from people is a subtle scuff. You're lucky I still have the slightest of empathy for you after telling that joke otherwise I would have committed every war crime in the book just to prevent you from attempting any humor ever again. We should put that joke in text books so future generations can be wary of becoming such an absolute comedic failure. Im disappointed, hurt, and outright offended that my precious time has been wasted in my brain understanding that joke. In the time that took I was planning on helping kids who have been orphaned, but because of that you've waisted my time explaining the obscene integrity of your terrible attempt at comedy. Now those kids are suffering without meals and there's nobody to blame but you. I hope you're happy with what you have done and I truly hope you can move on and learn from this piss poor attempt
AI generated ahhh response

You're not "blackpilled." You've been brainwashed. For someone who claims to have a high IQ, you're saying some of the dumbest shit. You joined a few online communities that resonated with your self-pity and you let that build a brick wall around any actual logic or reason you're otherwise capable of.

There are practically an equal amount of both men and women who are vain and attracted to physical traits before anything else. You clearly think this is a woman thing, but you're the one directly guilty of it here, caring first and foremost about women "in their physical prime" as if that has any bearing on who that person is as an individual or a partner. Being physically attracted to your partner isn't a bad thing, but it shouldn't be the foundation of a relationship.

Do you think a relationship is all about how physically attracted you are to each other? That it's just about having sex with each other? Surely you wouldn't think that because of how high your IQ is and how much of a feminist ally you are, but being in "their physical prime" is legitmately the only thing you mentioned in your post as if that was the priority. Your expressions here are the stereotype behavior of the dude who gets an attractive girlfriend, argues about anything she wants to do outside of sex and video games, then acts betrayed when she leaves your ass for someone who actually wants to be a partner. Do you really think dating a dude would be any different?

Get away from the idea that displaying the number of your IQ or announcing that it's high is actually going to get you anywhere or means anything significant to your bearing as a person. It doesn't, and only the worst kind of people pin it to their conversations as a badge of honor. Glad you're so smart but how about now start acting like you have a high IQ and know better than to think anyone worth your time gives a shit about what your high score is.

Get a physical hobby or learn an actual skill. I'm saying this as a dude who used to abuse prescription amphetamines for YEARS to stay awake longer to play StarCraft, DotA, League, and a variety of FPS games competitively. I was in far deeper mentally and emotionally than I think even you can imagine: I'm not saying get off your computer permanently, to stop browsing reddit and stop playing games at all, but get offline more often and develop a personality away from trying to sculpt one to bait a relationship. Get on YouTube and learn how to build a cabinet, or how to fix a sink, or how to carve a live branch into a wooden trinket. Learn to draw, learn a new language, how to fix holes in drywall, fucking anything useful. Make a hobby out of something that doesn't involve trying to impress someone, from crossstitch, gardening, and learning how to make bread.. to smoking meat or peppers, building a makeshift forge, and using it to hammer homemade knives. Learn to actually work for something so that when you're expected to put in some work for a relationship your response isn't "this is bullshit."

Having a relationship in your 30s isn't a bad thing. Dating anyone over 30 isn't some dedicated marked hill of decline for physical wellness. Not every woman "experiments" in her 20s and more guys do so than you're acknowledging.

Once you fully and actually dedicate yourself to your own health and hobby(ies), having joined a community where the goal is to share or learn something about your hobby or skill from each other and make friends, that's when you'll find yourself in a relationship. When you break the habit of focusing on how "in their prime" a person is and more on the traits that make a person a good friend especially in the ways that you also reciprocate as a good friend... That's when you'll find yourself being in a relationship. When your expectations are most importantly about how a person looks instead of how they treat others around them, you're setting yourself up for failure. Learn to be a good friend before pretending you'll
ever be a good partner.

U entered the gay phase